Matti Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is crazy. The lovely Ms Dice wanted an evening outing, so we went to the night market downtown. A bunch of vendors with booths set up downtown, live music, food stuff, nice to see so many people out, even with rain threatening. I'll just check out vintage clothing while she talks with some lady about crafts or whatever. Huh, that's a cool t shirt, like that rooster. View attachment 246011
I wonder if there's anything on the back...View attachment 246010
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! I nearly pooped myself! Asked the guy if he knew what Brodie was, he assured me that it was something to do with bikes, he had looked it up.
He did
Screenshot_20230819-102409.png

a few other can't show because of I few f bombs exchanged in excitement

Me and ingola's trip to the guy's place wasn't a complete waste. He didn't know what he had, but I sure did.
IMG_20230917_162222116.jpg

Specialized gloves, used, and a brand new 32 tooth 104 BCD high low ring! I was literally looking at these online the day before! I got it, the gloves, and 3 crank baits for fishing with the lads for $20. Shipping from the online shop would have cost me that. Ingola got himself a thing for doing stuff to grommets.

Me and ingola's trip to the guy's place wasn't a complete waste. He didn't know what he had, but I sure did.
View attachment 248475
Specialized gloves, used, and a brand new 32 tooth 104 BCD high low ring! I was literally looking at these online the day before! I got it, the gloves, and 3 crank baits for fishing with the lads for $20. Shipping from the online shop would have cost me that. Ingola got himself a thing for doing stuff to grommets.
Yes a contact I gave him my number and told him I buy bikes and stuff and always have cash. He buys alot of storage units

Already bought a second bike stand lots of room for you in my basement
Hands off! You can't have it! It's too tall for you anyways
Rampage Catalog 1.jpg

20" frame means that seat will be almost all the way down for me to ride it. Dropper? I barely knew er

Hands off! You can't have it! It's too tall for you anyways View attachment 248616
20" frame means that seat will be almost all the way down for me to ride it. Dropper? I barely knew er
Won't touch I'll barely be able to reach the top bar. But I do have all the tools

Latest posts

Back