Matti Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops :rolleyes:
Deal is on hold. You wouldn't believe the run of luck I've been having. It's like the universe doesn't want me on anything other than the Duck.

Yep. It’s a universal conspiracy. I got the form letter in the mail. I checked the box that says “at least let him keep The Duck.”

I watch this guy who builds custom racing engines on YouTube and his motto is (Approximately, translated from Finish) “Anything easy is worth nothing.”

This is why It is going to be that much sweeter when it happens. Whatever it turns out to be.

It's happening this time.
Nopity nope nope the curse continues. However, I am now the kind of guy who will drive 250km for a pair of used tires
f4b6992c-0276-46ce-83f8-2d44dc464a63~2.jpg

In my defense, they're really good tires and in super condition

The curse continues other people can't even buy him one.View attachment 238013
75 bucks sent the guy the money someone bought it out from underneath me and then he sent the money back.
Would anyone like to know how rare it is? One and a half year production run, 150 total built. Made by Jeff Lindsay at Altitude Cycles before he started Mountain Goat. They made it after riders requested a back to basics steel hardtail. Then the freeride scene exploded, and everything got focused on that style. This is literally the end of the era.

Bike budget is gone. Can't buy one unless I sell one, and I'm as good at selling as I am at buying. Not one response to the Bonefish listing, and I've dropped the price twice. Maybe I'll just strip a few parts and put it to the curb

Bike budget is gone. Can't buy one unless I sell one, and I'm as good at selling as I am at buying. Not one response to the Bonefish listing, and I've dropped the price twice. Maybe I'll just strip a few parts and put it to the curb
Are you looking for a collector or a user? What size frame do you ride?

Are you looking for a collector or a user? What size frame do you ride?
I currently don't have a working trail bike, Duck Norris is doing a lot of heavy lifting, so I'm looking for a bike I can ride, but I'm looking for a user that's worthy of collecting lol.
I am 5'10' so I fall between medium and large, but prefer large. I stand lots to pedal, so I like a sloping top tube for some operating room.
I'm agonizingly close to finishing the single speed build, which will take a lot of pressure off, that's for sure. Then I can put cruiser bars back on the Duck and let him retire. He's covered in mud again, and the poor thing almost fell in the river last night
IMG_20230629_184643316.jpg

I currently don't have a working trail bike, Duck Norris is doing a lot of heavy lifting, so I'm looking for a bike I can ride, but I'm looking for a user that's worthy of collecting lol.
I am 5'10' so I fall between medium and large, but prefer large. I stand lots to pedal, so I like a sloping top tube for some operating room.
I'm agonizingly close to finishing the single speed build, which will take a lot of pressure off, that's for sure. Then I can put cruiser bars back on the Duck and let him retire. He's covered in mud again, and the poor thing almost fell in the river last night View attachment 238932
Hmmmmmmmm 🤔

This is crazy. The lovely Ms Dice wanted an evening outing, so we went to the night market downtown. A bunch of vendors with booths set up downtown, live music, food stuff, nice to see so many people out, even with rain threatening. I'll just check out vintage clothing while she talks with some lady about crafts or whatever. Huh, that's a cool t shirt, like that rooster.
IMG_20230819_091111502.jpg

I wonder if there's anything on the back...
IMG_20230819_091130836.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! I nearly pooped myself! Asked the guy if he knew what Brodie was, he assured me that it was something to do with bikes, he had looked it up.

Latest posts

Back