Mayors Family Bike Day - Wichita (Photos Added)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coasters Bicycle Club will be participating in the Mayor's Family Bike Day on Saturday, June 12th 9:00am to Noon in Central Riverside Park. We've been asked to show our bikes and if you like, participate in the rides. We could possibly ride in shifts to insure we have enough bikes on display at all times. Plan on being there no later than 9:00am. Earlier if you're bringing multiple bikes in a vehicle that will need to be unloaded. I'm sure the parking lot will be packed.
More info and the event flier here.
Map and location here.

Re: Mayors Family Bike Day - Wichita (Photos & Video Added)

This morning was the first Mayor's Family Bike Day. With my Daughter and Grandkids here visiting four generations of my family were able to attend. We participated in a couple of rides, an obstacle course and the paper boy throw. Granddaughter won a bike and a Grandson won a few bike accessories. A couple nights ago the kids and I made Coasters t-shirts using printer iron on transfers and they wore them today. Video from todays event here http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/70 ... e-Day.html

Me, my Daughter and one of my Grandsons.
IMG_6597.JPG

My Dad and Daughter. On one of the rides that I didn't go on, my Dad took a spill when riding through some mud on those 24x3s
IMG_1857.JPG

Granddaughter and the bike she won. The smile will disappear when she finds out she won't be taking it back to Alaska with her.
IMG_1911.JPG

Wife doing the paper boy throw
IMG_1898.JPG

Both Grandsons and the bikes I built for them while they're here
IMG_6589.JPG

The Coasters put on our custom and classic bike display for the event.
IMG_1824.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

LIFE is good, Randy!

Latest posts

Back