(MMBO 2015 Class 1) Delorean DMC-12

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to picking up the powder coated frame today and started reassembling. Also thru on a decal I made. Getting pumped!

Got some old school bmx wheel covers I am going to paint a metallic finish and then decal to imitate the delorean wheels.

1.21 Gigawats!?!

That movie was on last night ha! Doc Brown would be proud, the frame looks awesome!

Thanks folks!

Wasn't going for a bttf theme specifically but was thinking of throwing in a small homage. Saw that paperweight. It might have to go on the back of the sissybar or somethin!

Sweet! Coming together nicely. Maybe in between bites of turkey this weekend more progress will be posted.....? *drools* (both at bike and thought of turkey)

Cool bike lets get back to the future. Love that seat . Very clean build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Deloreans, but that site has bikes with just the name. They don't capture the look.
That's what I thought too. You can't just take a bike and slap Delorean on it and think it's a cool custom Delorean bike. BScubed, you did it right. Very cool bike.

Latest posts

Back