TRADITIONAL Momma V ( Rolls and rides, who needs brakes???)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome all together.
I like the pic with the matching peacock. You may have to change the name to Peacock Strut.

Love those lights and the deep rumble of those fatties rolling!
It does sound different rolling down the road.

Great trike
Great build
Great features
Great photos

Now…….if anyone has an ATC70, hit me up 😁
Thanks Captain.

Looks awesome all together.
I like the pic with the matching peacock. You may have to change the name to Peacock Strut.
I wish I could have got more pictures with it, but didn't want to get too close to. They can be a bit agressive when bothered or you get too close..
I like Pondo's pic for final photo, and this one really shows off the rake on that front end well.

View attachment 274996
Have this one that I cropped for the front wheel as well. Slightly different angle.

20240728_043023.jpg

I also like a few others for the finish pic as well.
20240728_043441.jpg
20240728_043441.jpg

That sister one with the mountains, slightly cropped to move it a little left, seems to be the one I like most for the finish pic.
20240728_043614.jpg

Can see a bit of the smoke in the sky coming in from California in it. It seems to be burning every year about this time.

I like that last pic too. Yep, we're burning pretty good. I doubt you're getting the smoke from that Park fire up by Chico but, man, that one is ripping. I love the paint on this bike, really cool!

Back