TRADITIONAL Momma V ( Rolls and rides, who needs brakes???)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome all together.
I like the pic with the matching peacock. You may have to change the name to Peacock Strut.

Love those lights and the deep rumble of those fatties rolling!
It does sound different rolling down the road.

Great trike
Great build
Great features
Great photos

Now…….if anyone has an ATC70, hit me up 😁
Thanks Captain.

Looks awesome all together.
I like the pic with the matching peacock. You may have to change the name to Peacock Strut.
I wish I could have got more pictures with it, but didn't want to get too close to. They can be a bit agressive when bothered or you get too close..
I like Pondo's pic for final photo, and this one really shows off the rake on that front end well.

View attachment 274996
Have this one that I cropped for the front wheel as well. Slightly different angle.

20240728_043023.jpg

I also like a few others for the finish pic as well.
20240728_043441.jpg
20240728_043441.jpg

That sister one with the mountains, slightly cropped to move it a little left, seems to be the one I like most for the finish pic.
20240728_043614.jpg

Can see a bit of the smoke in the sky coming in from California in it. It seems to be burning every year about this time.

I like that last pic too. Yep, we're burning pretty good. I doubt you're getting the smoke from that Park fire up by Chico but, man, that one is ripping. I love the paint on this bike, really cool!

That last one ^^ !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
👍
I like that last pic too. Yep, we're burning pretty good. I doubt you're getting the smoke from that Park fire up by Chico but, man, that one is ripping. I love the paint on this bike, really cool!
I just know it smelled like smoke and not hardwood for brisket when I got up yesterday. Wind blew it all away and changed directions today.

On the paint, I just added more layers of the blue metalcast to the fre and then clear purple. The rear end frame got blue chrome, then blue metalcast then purple, to match the way I did 'That Blue Bike' in the MBBO a couple years ago. Seems like a pretty solid combination.

At one point I want to try a bike with red chrome overlayed with red clear over top and see how it turns out.

The ones by the water are good, but that shadow on the front tire is distracting. Also, the seat disappears into the background. The mountain shots resolve both of these issues.
I agree. It was hard to get the paint angle shot without having part of me in the picture as a shadow. And the seat is hidden there ..

Also love that last pick. Desert background really sets off the colors. Awesome build man! How does momma like it?
Blue in the desert is always awesome. Most days it matches with the sky and stands out.

V loves this bike.She rode it yesterday around the neighborhood, but I didn't get pics or video as of yet. Her gears are the three bigger sprockets. Nothing higher.

She said its what she was after. I'm considering a mid drive for her at some point. Will see how it goes.

Adding a purple cup and cell phone holder. Will be here in tuesday or wednesday.

Remember that Final finished bike photos must be posted in the “Finished Bikes” thread by 12 noon North American Central Time on July 31st, 2024!
That's prob 11am for Mountain Time, MC.

Back