Monson, Mass Swap Meet - This Thread RULES!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Monson, Mass Swap Meet

I will try to make it. The hard part will be pickin' what to ride!

Me and wifey are going.Already had it planned out.Can't wait.Keep the details up.It's gonna be great.

so we should definatly have a ride after or come back to my "shop" for a get together. A friend of mine who builds his own custom bikes is coming to.

I will be there, Hoping to meet all the East Coast Ratrodders

Well Alright! I just filled out my schedule for the next two months and I am free until about 12:30 PM that day. I should be up there around 6 AM and we can go from there! What to bring? :roll: What to bring? :roll: Hmmmmm......

We will see! I just scored two more bikes!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

yeshoney said:
Well Alright! I just filled out my schedule for the next two months and I am free until about 12:30 PM that day. I should be up there around 6 AM and we can go from there! What to bring? :roll: What to bring? :roll: Hmmmmm......

We will see! I just scored two more bikes!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh crap!..........I can't get there til 12:31

BankerRAt said:
And 12:32 I want that fork!!
Triple Tree at 12:33....................(actually, I'll be there a LOT earlier then that.)

I went last year, and I fully intend to go this year as well. I didn't know there was this many members up in this section of the country.

yeshoney said:
.... I should be up there around 6 AM ......

wait a minute, what??? 6 am??? what is 6 am? there's actually a 6 am?

WWell, they say the early bird gets the "Rattiest Parts" :lol: 8) :lol: :p

Joey I'll pick you at 10. We should be there by noon including a stop at the Red Dog Saloon.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Joey I'll pick you at 10. We should be there by noon including a stop at the Red Dog Saloon.

eerrr ??????

Directions to the Red Dog Saloon, PLEASE!

Hmmmmm... Beer or parts? Beer or Parts? Beer or Parts? It's a toughie! I gotta think parts and beer go together so I am opting for the Combo meal! Longnecks and cheap bike parts! Kinda like PB&J. they just seem to go together!

Especially if you have a Bud cooler trailer for your bike! Ha HAAAAAAAAA!

:shock: joe

Back