Monson, Mass Swap Meet - This Thread RULES!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Monson, Mass Swap Meet

I think I will host a night before party for all you guys and get you hammered, then sneek away and beat you all there before you wake or "come too"

Where exactly in Mass. are you? I am smeeling a Donut Breakfast ride at your house!

Everyone with me?!

LOL

Joey, if youu start the day before you can meet us there at 6 AM! :lol: :lol:

KZ1000 said:
I think I will host a night before party for all you guys and get you hammered, then sneek away and beat you all there before you wake or "come too"

Sorry, I am over in Templeton, about an hour from Monson, a little too far for a "quick ride" to the show, Rick

Guys, this is awesome! Last year, I met KOTA and YesHoney there and I thought that was about it for New England Rat Rodders. Of course, I met several more last summer at Joe's Conn ride. I hope we have a huge group of people this year. I will be there for sure and will be bringing my neighbor too.

Joe, don't worry, I will bring a bike with better brakes this time. :lol:

So seriously, what time are we meeting? I have a little cash saved up and I am looking for a new project.

Dan

Well Joe the Early Bird is getting there at 6AM. I don't plan on leaving home (New Haven) until about 7AM I suppose. I'm guessing about 2.5 hour drive to Monson. stop for food coffee, prostitute drug dealer hitchhikers, you know the necessities. I should be there about 10:00 - 11:30AM.

Skip,

Swap meet mantra dictates that you must arrive before the rooster crows OR while one eye is still shut. It makes driving that much easier and ends up saving you money on all those vices that may tempt you along the way!

Joe

thatismytruck said:
Well Joe the Early Bird is getting there at 6AM. I don't plan on leaving home (New Haven) until about 7AM I suppose. I'm guessing about 2.5 hour drive to Monson. stop for food coffee, prostitute drug dealer hitchhikers, you know the necessities. I should be there about 10:00 - 11:30AM.

Is this Memorial Hall? ignore the orange box. The large building with the light colored roof on the corner of State and Main.
memhall.jpg

I could camp in the lot behind.

there's a place called Mustang Sally's on 216 Main Street.

thatismytruck said:
Is this Memorial Hall? ignore the orange box. The large building with the light colored roof on the corner of State and Main.

I'll have to rent a helicopter this weekend, I'll get back to ya.

Super early is probably the move if you use Joe's stuff as a guide,but I'll never know.Kota rent the heli the day of the meet and pick us all up. :)

Back