Munster Koach 7-23 Eddie Munsters Other Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Munster Koach

well, Im thinkin about ditchin the Munsters theme...
The main reason is I'll have to go with black paint on the frame and it seems a
huge waste of time to have stripped it Raw for just black...any thoughts??? :?:

well....personally i think its a good thing you stripped it for just black....
since a nice shiny black paint job will show any flaw and since youve had plenty of time to see where all the bad spots are(while stripping it)you can take care of them with out searching forever

Markm said:
well, Im thinkin about ditchin the Munsters theme...
The main reason is I'll have to go with black paint on the frame and it seems a
huge waste of time to have stripped it Raw for just black...any thoughts??? :?:
DUDE! Don't ditch the Munsters theme! Why not flat black?! Even gloss will look better for your efforts! You encouraged me to enter the Build-Off...The main reason I won't is that I can't think of a coherant theme...Which you've got!! Go for it!! (Let that muse loose! :mrgreen: )

Change to the cheese! (smelly bike) :lol: Didn't grandpa make a silver casket race car? They also come in copper and various hardwoods. I'm curious as to what theme you would change to. Riding mower? Cycle "el Camino"? (too small for cycle truck!) Since you've got a wheelie bar and steering wheel going, maybe some kind of rat fink/whacky racer dragster w/exercycle front ring, or even gears? My only "theme" is basic bike 101! :) Good luck!

thanks guys, whatever it becomes, it will have fuzzy fenders!! :D :p
100_0539.jpg

100_0538.jpg

That's going to be one nuts little bike :mrgreen: .I can't wait to see it.

OK...I picked up some paint and primer...metallic charcoal....too humid now (of course) but I figure I can run any of my 'naner seats with that color.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nice color now get er done and dont do what i do and try to put it together before the paint is somewhat dry :oops:

Latest posts

Back