Need help with name

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here it is.
mybike.jpg

I bought this bike five years ago from a garage sale. Rode it for three years then while taking a sharp turn I popped my tires.
I am planning to restore it but have no idea what it is. Its a CCM but the seat is not original. The front bolt on the seat is drilled through the seat post. And apparently the sissy bar isn't either. It's attached to the back axle and that loosens my chain. Falls off if I go to fast or hit a bump. Also the forks detach at the casing, with no spring to it.
I plan on getting new tires, seat, sissy bar and a paint job. If someone would be so kind as to help me out naming this guy I would greatly appreciate it. The more I know the better in keeping it as original as possible.
mybike3.jpg

mybike2.jpg

Also if anyone has a little bit of history about it, I'd love to hear it.
Thanks again.
Mo

How about the Broken Baja? You gotta fix that stuff that loosens up man. You'll regret it if you don't. Be safe and kool bike.

I'm getting there, I just needed the right person to fix all the problems. I always saw the chain problem as an anti-theft device, you couldn't get far peddling fast..

I've been lookin for one of those bikes for a looooooooooong time :cry:

Back