Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my colour picked out
image-1224991494.jpg

Not a chance. We are lower middle management.
Alas, management has never been my forte. I shall ever be in the lowly "stirring up the pot" class. But worry not for I and those like me thrive on the chaos even in the midst of trailer queen paint jobs and unrideable scrapers we will proudly wear the checkered flag on the hides of our faithful rats. Mimicking those in the secret society who actually win these things...

Alas, management has never been my forte. I shall ever be in the lowly "stirring up the pot" class. But worry not for I and those like me thrive on the chaos even in the midst of trailer queen paint jobs and unrideable scrapers we will proudly wear the checkered flag on the hides of our faithful rats. Mimicking those in the secret society who actually win these things...
Paraphrasing what I read...

Stir the pot, light it on fire, try not to burn my trailer down while painting it, so that my almost finished ratrod musclebike, which is barely rideable from pedals smacking the pavement, can cross the finish line before the deadline to get a vote or three... 😆

This doesn't meet the 2 out of 3 rule but it is technically a muscle bike, isn't it? I don't have one but if I came across a frame it would make for a cool project.
View attachment 246708
Cool frame

Could easily be made to fit the 2 out of 3

This doesn't meet the 2 out of 3 rule but it is technically a muscle bike, isn't it? I don't have one but if I came across a frame it would make for a cool project.
View attachment 246708
Dude... if you find this frame you have to contact me immediately. o_O

Back