Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been googling “Picard bike”, “picard custom” , “jean luc bike” trying to figure out what you all are talking about. I even googled an image search of the bike. I just got it and feel a little slow! Also, if you google picard bike there is a guy named picard that is a double amputee that rode his bike across the USA. There is a video of him changing a tire with his feet and teeth.

Anyways… carry on

Realizing I could strip and or paint these,
I wonder which mag is more fitting a muscle bike?
View attachment 245987
The single in the forefront is from this mongoose freestyle BMX bike. I'm considering using at least one for my build, but a couple different neighbors have offered up some old mags and tires for the build and have yet to go check them out.
IMG_20230717_221112438.jpg

Nice I wonder if a guy could rub a paint in that would highlight the cracks? Like black or neon green or even white / dayglo? Just a thought, I do like that cracked paint patina.
I was wondering the same thing. Rub some clear red into the cracks and see how it turns out.

Checkerboards are expressly prohibited in the rules, as they represent the 80's, and muscle bikes are late 60's/early 70's. Please change them to paisley or face expulsion.
You know I can wipe you off the board with a click of a mouse, right?

Checkerboards are expressly prohibited in the rules, as they represent the 80's, and muscle bikes are late 60's/early 70's. Please change them to paisley or face expulsion.
Chill, my guy...here's your paisleys. Sort of 🤣

Resized_20200727_203719.jpeg
Resized_20200727_203724.jpeg

Latest posts

Back