Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other day, I told my wife Musclebike season is starting soon. She looked at me and said, aren't you working on the Dart?

I smiled, because, "IT'S ALMOST MUSCLE BIKE SEASON!!!'
They have pumpkin spice season, we have ours

🤣

Untitled-1 (2).png

Assembly such as this is what I would have expected to see from a fork that is bent mid-steer tube. I am still trying to figure out how the steer tube could be bent without the forks being bent: poorly adjusted or loose head tube? Or crazy washers between fork crown and head tube??

View attachment 246431This is a first for me, someone spaced down the stock fork 🤷 sometimes tearing these things apart is entertaining
I had a bike like that. The problem is that's where all the stress is, so I'll bet the fork is bent there.

IMG_2451.jpeg
White bikes fork seems straight but I will double check ,this bad boy took a hit and looked straight on the bike! I’ve had a lot of bent forks lately
IMG_2460.jpeg
if the Murray fork is bent it’s not bad enough that I can tell.

Last edited:
Seems like I just bought this seat (seller pictures):
View attachment 246234
Is it the first of September yet?
Man, I should have checked the dimension of the seat first. This thing is a beast! The table it sits on in the picture measures 40x80 cm!
IMG_20230828_162444745.jpg

But I guess I can make it work....

...I hope...

:bigboss: :crazy:

Latest posts

Back