North East EPIC BOSTON Bike Ride SEPTEMBER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paradise it is. 4:00 sounds good to me. Peeps should call me or Dan. My number is 603-325-2447. I DO NOT TEXT. Pick up the phone and call if you need to call us. If your gonna be late, CALL US

Peace out. I'm gonna go dance now

No the ride was great. Great group photo of all that showed up.
EmptyParkingLot.jpg

Had a great time. Glad we could all get together again.

We need to consider (with detachment) the reasons for such a negative result:

Since this ride has the potential to tie itself appropriately (time/distance wise) into the HPVF on the following day, perhaps we should make arrangements for accommodations for those of us coming in from long distances. One thing that can be done is to have the ride, go to a campsite that we can all agree upon within a reasonable distance outside of Boston and then go onto the HPVF event in Ayer the following day; making it a Ride Camping Festival Weekend, if you will, for us all.

Personally, I would really dig riding in Boston at night, what I really would not dig however, is riding in Boston at night, then riding 150+ miles back to NH (at night) and then having to ride an additional 150+ miles back the following morning to Ayer; thus, my 2₵ viewpoint into this "easily" resolvable matter.

Looking forward to riding our Rats in Boston, camping in a luxury highrise tent :wink: and riding our Road Bikes or Rats in Ayer the following day! 8)

Back