Northampton, Mass Two Wheeled MaDnEsS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
This is one of the most fun places to ride and the weather at this point should be great. I spoke to a number of members as well as a few bik-o-philes at monson and they sounded optimistic about this ride. Some highlights are definitely the parking garage races (7 floors of roundy round racing!) and the Tunnel Bar. Note to self - lots of Tums after last years Indian Food Buffet!

Let's get a head count!

Thanks, Joe

PS KOTA - I am buying your dinner that night if you show up! I owe you for all the cool parts you traded me!

When, where???
Saturday,, May 9, 2009 Come earlier for more riding time! RRB members will meet earlier at a bar opening 3 PM!
************************************************************************************
NORTHAMPTON BAR HOP

Come join us on our annual Spring Bar Hop around the charming city of Northampton.
Enjoy the brew pubs, martini bars and many fine drinking establishments around the city.
Dine on some of the best ribs in the area or maybe the Indian House for the
BEST Indian food in the area.

Bicycle tours of the local campus's, races, wheelie contests, good dinner & watering spots are being planned even as you read
this.

We will be meeting at 4 pm in Northhampton at The Bishops Lounge, 41 Strong Ave
(I believe on the 3rd floor bar, it has A wrought iron balcony)

Please Contact Jim at the below e-mail or phone number below if you are planning on joining us
Please contact Jim at [email protected]
Or call him at (860) 670-4501 for more details and to confirm that you are coming.

DINNER! I be there........Won't be taking SNOT ROCKET......cause after a "few" beverages from some of those fine brew pubs, I might be wandering around looking for ROT SNOCKET. (should have another something finished by then)

I'm planning on going. I say we get ribs this year.

And to anyone who thinks they can beat me and my Murray Eliminator down the 5 floor parking garage I got two words for you: bring it.

zee gauntlet has been thrown. don't make me taunt you a second time.

I am planning on making it. In fact I will probably make this my first camping trip of the season. I found a campground close (but not close enough to ride into Northampton unfortunately). Wife and Boy will camp and hang out at the trailer while I ride around a bit with you knuckleheads that evening.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I got two words for you: bring it.

zee gauntlet has been thrown. don't make me taunt you a second time.

I bet I can eat RIBS faster then you!...........burp

I really hope I can go... if I am not working. Problem is, a while back we all had to pick a month for rotating Saturday coverage... I got stuck with May. I also have a wedding to go to on the 16th. Maybe I can switch months with someone... We'll see.

But in the mean time, who'd be up for some Hartford cruising in April? Or any other town?

That just looks like a cool ride Joe!

We will try to make the trip up there. Not a bad drive from New London.
Where is parking around there? At the train station? I don't know the town
at all.

I actually have the day off, so it might just work out well. See you there on
some kinda Schwinn!

And as for this: "And to anyone who thinks they can beat me and my Murray Eliminator down the 5 floor parking garage I got two words for you: bring it."

You're gonna be surprised what a 66 Stingray can do!

It's ON! 8)

--Rob

yeshoney said:
This is one of the most fun places to ride and the weather at this point should be great. I spoke to a number of members as well as a few bik-o-philes at monson and they sounded optimistic about this ride. Some highlights are definitely the parking garage races (7 floors of roundy round racing!) and the Tunnel Bar. Note to self - lots of Tums after last years Indian Food Buffet!

Let's get a head count!

Thanks, Joe

PS KOTA - I am buying your dinner that night if you show up! I owe you for all the cool parts you traded me!

When, where???
Saturday,, May 9, 2009 Come earlier for more riding time! RRB members will meet earlier at a bar opening 3 PM!
************************************************************************************
NORTHAMPTON BAR HOP

Come join us on our annual Spring Bar Hop around the charming city of Northampton.
Enjoy the brew pubs, martini bars and many fine drinking establishments around the city.
Dine on some of the best ribs in the area or maybe the Indian House for the
BEST Indian food in the area.

Bicycle tours of the local campus's, races, wheelie contests, good dinner & watering spots are being planned even as you read
this.

We will be meeting at 4 pm in Northhampton at The Bishops Lounge, 41 Strong Ave
(I believe on the 3rd floor bar, it has A wrought iron balcony)

Please Contact Jim at the below e-mail or phone number below if you are planning on joining us
Please contact Jim at [email protected]
Or call him at (860) 670-4501 for more details and to confirm that you are coming.

It is all on! Pending rotten weather that would kind of put a damper on things.
JoeMac - That's too bad bud! This is one of the best towns to ride around in and has some fantastic places for photography.

Working on a new ride, but not sure I can get it finished in time.

Joe

Weather looks very good for Saturday afternoon.

BE THERE or BE SQuare.....PANTS!

Joe

Latest posts

Back