One peice at a time

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Von Stans said:
Circa Cycles said:
This is an awesome build :!: The fork is cool 8) And before calling it a day,you have to make it ridable again :?: Big bonus points :wink:

(Your daughter is adorable :!: )

Thanks alot for the nice comments ya its abit of a pain having to throw the bike back together every time I wanna do something for the build off the other day I didn't tighten the rear wheel enough so I went to go to work and almost lost my rear wheel oooops... :oops:

P's I have really enjoy your build sofar..

Thanks!

Thought I would post some pics that sort of inspired my build not that the bike will look anything like these bikes but they have given me some ideas.

boardtrack.jpg

screamer1920s.jpg

Screamer3.jpg

And this pic was where I go the original idea for the fork

25dd4df7.jpg

And no I am not putting a motor on the bike..

So I got some work done on the tank shaped it out still need to do a little more sanding.....

49890015.jpg

92b84e99.jpg

9efab5fc.jpg

306ceecb.jpg

Now that's a serious chunk of wood!
Have Fun!

I got the fork all welded up and and I threw it on the bike to take it for a test drive and see if anything would snap and no problems
So except for the top bracket and some bondo the fork is done the tank maybe put on hold just because all the work I want to do to it but but I and thinking and a tank plate and I will have to figure out where to put the battery pack.......

4c8fbd06.jpg

ecbcf966.jpg

6c048cbf.jpg

5ce41b2c.jpg

Just to show you the clearance and suprisingly the turn radius is still large...
f3978987.jpg

And I had to reverse the front break...
a43841a6.jpg

I was thinking of using some MTB bars and customize them into a sort of drag bars.....
b940a604.jpg

Nice job on those forks!
Looking sweet!

That is a sweet Page of board trackers

So I shaped the fenders and decided to throw the bike together and see how it looks so far I think it looks good

ae8257c3.jpg

Did a little sanding on the tank and decided to throw it on the bike to see how it looks

4acc8cf7.jpg

With all the wooden tanks this year, I think there is a homicidal lumberjack bunny on the loose!

lumberjack324.jpg

My chainguard is hungry for an update!!!

WP_002160.jpg

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK!!!

Back