ORBO Bomber 40 'Special - Done - Forks upgraded

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Birthday was earlier this month, and I finally got around to ordering the rest of the present that goes with this nobby tires.

Ordered off RRB site 1 1/2 days from order to my door. Lightning fast arrival, came before the paint dried...

Working now, will open the box at lunchtime in a few hours. Just took 30sec to share

Building... riding...

You have outdone even yourself MC! That is one sweet ride. Your color combinations are intriguing and just plain kool! You have set the bar...

You have outdone even yourself MC! That is one sweet ride. Your color combinations are intriguing and just plain kool! You have set the bar...
Thanks OJ, thats a huge compliment, from one who builds such cool rides!!

I went with metal tones, figured I could make them match. Chrome, Copper, Iron, and Black Metal, PlusWhite Checkerboard on the wheels. I am glad they mesh together so well. I think they turned out better than I was thinking they would.

My god-daughters boyfriend was saying its far and above the best paint he's seen me do yet.

Building... riding...

Back