(orbo) klunk-fast

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the crankset on. i think the grey and reddish pink will look good.
IMG_1447.JPG
IMG_1446.JPG

had to do another mock up with new forks, my friend cut and tapped them to fit.
i am now officially excited about this build! lovin the stance of this bike! thx kjv for the offer off the forks!View attachment 15414 View attachment 15415
That bike looks like a whole lotta fun that looks pretty cool to boot. I am liking where you are headed with it. [emoji106] [emoji605] [emoji106]

Love the sprocket as well!!

Building... riding...

got ol' porky rideable, just to much ice on the ground to get a proper ride in.
only problem i can see is that the bottom bracket is so high off the ground, i had to lift up the seat way high. like getting on a semi:21:. now to figure out how to brace the rear end up...dont want to bend it before i get to have fun on er'.
IMG_1450.JPG

Yeah ^ . Maybe try to emulate the "tank area" with the plates in the rear triangle..

I can't believe how much better that frame looks the way you have it set up. Never been a big fan of these frames but you have shown me the light.

got my bendix 70 all ready for hot rodding. by the looks of the last pic, ive got a touch more bench grinding to do. now this has got me wondering if i sould hot rod my bottom bracket...

Attachments

• IMG_1459.JPG
    IMG_1459.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1460.JPG
    IMG_1460.JPG
    245.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG