Park City Chill Bicycle Show - Kansas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't leaked any new photos of the PorkGrind Chopper saving it to supprise everyone lol Still trying to finish a few items up HOPE ITS DONE!

The truck is loaded up and ready to make the trip in the morning. After I get the kiddos off to school I will load my display boards and the Coasters signs up in the cab and hit the road.

IMAG0788.jpg

IMAG0790.jpg

IMAG0789.jpg

udallcustombikes said:
I didn't tell Cody, but he won't be getting it back. If you like it shoot me an offer.

I'll start the bidding @ $50 bucks??? :lol: :lol: Don't be hoggin up all the space when you get there! :mrgreen:

I wanted to be sure and get the best spot so I headed down first thing this morning. They have us set up with a sweet spot at the southwest corner of the Sam Fulco Pavilion. I had to put on my equipment operator hat first thing and run a scissor lift to hang some banners for KansasRollFast. Once that was done I set to getting my bikes set up. Here's how it looked when I left. See you guys this weekend.

IMAG0791.jpg

IMAG0793.jpg

IMAG0794.jpg

IMAG0795.jpg

IMAG0796.jpg

IMAG0797.jpg

IMAG0801.jpg

IMAG0802.jpg

IMAG0799.jpg

IMAG0803.jpg

I really like the spear/dart accent trim on the blue Rollfast, well done. Looks like the original catalog illustrations.

MazdaFlyer said:
I really like the spear/dart accent trim on the blue Rollfast, well done. Looks like the original catalog illustrations.

Thanks, it is the first proper resto I have done and I think it turned out well.

Mazda- are those your bikes behind ndaway's?

013.jpg

ndaway said:
Lets see more Pictures of the later arrivals :D this means YOU Pick :lol:

Forgot my camera! I also realized I didn't have any tail lights on the trailer when I got there, so had to take the dirt roads home to avoid getting a ticket! :x

I put a big scratch on whoever's Blue Rollfast that is when bringing my bikes in & then knocked over all "ndaway's" bikes also! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Just Kiddin!

Nice collection of bikes there!

Back