Patina Aguilera ....... new truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So technically...."traditional hot rodders" would be guys who built fast cars back in the 40s and 50s.

To be an "original" hot rodder you'd need to be at least in your 60s to have even been alive in that era.

So anyone not an "original" hot rodder is basically just a poser then. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are trying to preserve "traditional" hot rodding. This hotrodding that happened pre-1964, was probably considered sacrilege back then. Now the new style hotrodding is considered sacrilege at the HAMB......

The air bagged mustang 2 front suspension And air bagged tbird independent rear suspension and Gen 6 rollercam 454 vortec and 700r4 and the 31 10.50r15 whitewalls won't quite be traditional either lol. Neither will the massive amounts of negative camber when its layed out lol This thing is going to be awesome ..... it will be nice to see the people walk by the traditional cars to look closer at this truck.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

I've got no beef with preserving hot rod history...I really love traditional built hot rods best.

My problem is the elitist snobby attitudes that seem to prevail in the hobby.

It's almost as if you're back in grade school and people are deciding if you're cool enough to be in their club.

Hats off to the guys who build nice cars and have a great attitude to boot!

Well I posted a few pics of mine in the hi its me section. Sure glad I didn't do a for real post. Mine really dosen't fit the traditional build. Oh well not a biggie. It won't make me like mine any less.

I hate the normal builds, everybody builds Mustangs, Camaros, Trans Ams, imports, and stuff like that. I actually like building something that doesn't fit in any category of what I "should" be building. I'm the type of guy that will stuff a 426 Hemi in a dead stock looking "grandma green" Dodge Diplomat with a car seat in the back and have a bad as heck street machine that will make them look like a fool at a stop light.

I dig it! Saw another binder build this evening, that was much less inspiring....
Internationalgp.jpg

:shock: -Adam

Back