Peddlers BMX Bike Show and All Bike Swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My last couple of shows we've had a large turnout of BMX bikes and the guys asked if I would put on a BMX Show with more catogories than just Race and Freestyle, So here we go.
Sunday June 13th
Peddlers Bike Show 139 East Lexington Ave. Independence Mo. 64050

Bmx Bikes Only Show, All things bike Swap

Catogories are
BMX Race Survivor
Bmx Race Restored
Freestyle Survivor
Freestyle Restored
Cruiser 24"
Best of Show

There is a $5 entry fee per bike and a $10 vendor fee to sell.
So pull out those BMX bikes and come on out. Hope to see you there. Rick

How about a class for muscle/bmx/rat/road/thingies? :mrgreen:

spyder.jpg

12 Days and counting, The Optimist Club won't be there selling HotDogs so its a bring your own eats and BYOB event. I will have a grill available if needed.

Sneaked right upon me,unfortunatly i didnt get the Team 24 finnished nor the Qualifier.I will however be there for the BMX show,and allbike swap.Here is how the Qualifier looks today,much still to do.Looks like i will have till late fall to finnish both Schwinns.No OPTI-DOGS? I'm callin Grandpa UnionSuit Santa.Hahaha..See ya the 13th..
006.jpg

5am,watchin the weather,hope the rain misses us,could be a soggy mornin..i'm hoping for a great turnout!

I had a great time today at the swap and show.Met new friends,scored some new parts,won a ribbon.Was nice to lie spit and cuss with my ole buds.Thank you Rick for what you do! Lookin forward to the next event..Kudos..Jason<><><><>
monkey_on_bicycle_vintage.jpg

Well the rain did us in this time, but there will be others. There was still some really nice bikes there. A big thanks to those that came out , Got wet, and got their beautiful bikes wet. Now you have to do some cleaning. Heres a few pictures.
002-81.jpg

003-86.jpg

004-85.jpg

005-78.jpg

006-76.jpg

007-74.jpg

008-73.jpg

009-70.jpg

010-62.jpg

011-60.jpg

012-60.jpg

014-47.jpg

015-45.jpg

016-43.jpg

017-40.jpg

018-38.jpg

019-37.jpg

Well I was planning on coming out even though I don't have anything BMX, but then the rain hit here and I wimped out. Glad to see there were a few hardcore guys make it out anyway.

Latest posts

Back