Please show me your real Rat Rods..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys i am new to the site but not new to collecting/building. I have been browsing the site and i like alot of the bikes you guys have built or collected. But i have not seen alot of true rat rods. I would like to see your true rat rods.. Thanks guys ...saber...

Some one is going to chime in and say you should post an intro so it mind as well be me :D :D . If you look around here youll find bikes that fit your definition pretty easily to be honest. We don't like to discussed the word rat rod around here as definition, we just like to have fun and build our butts off.

Ok i will erase my definition sorry. I dont wanna discuss them i want to see them :wink: Sorry guys and gals ....

I guess my only option is to look and say great bikes guys lots of great customs. Thanks ...

You're from MA?.....Well this is how we do it in MA! :lol: ...All primer and rusting bare metal.

DSC04726.jpg

This would be a boring place if all that was posted were bikes that fit some strict guideline as to what a "Rat Rod" was.

Too bad the domain name coolbikes.com is already taken. :lol:

Just go through the gallery son :shock: :shock: :idea: :arrow: :lol:

outsider13 said:
Just go through the gallery son :shock: :shock: :idea: :arrow: :lol:

+1

Son, I say, Son ,, Jus' open yur eyes an' look aroun'

Great bikes guys .Definatly the rat rods i like. And yes there are alot in the archives lol sorry i will search more lol.. :shock: . oh and i will post mine when i am done with it it is a work in progress sorry and thanks guys ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back