Please show me your real Rat Rods..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a name, and start a thread in "BUILDS"...We like watching a bike come together.

I will post pics in a bit in both catagories. The name of the bike/build is the Nebuchadnezzar/Nebakanezer.

Bike builds on RRB aren't so much about Before and After. They are just as much about the during. Seeing a build unfold is more fun to me than seeing the finished product. Check out any of the build threads and you will see what we are talking about.

Peatbog said:
1schwinn.jpg
Take that headlight OFF..And its just another pretty bike.....That headlight = RAT ROD! :wink: 8)

saber617 said:
I will post pics in a bit in both catagories. The name of the bike/build is the Nebuchadnezzar/Nebakanezer.
i believe somebody has already used that name back in RRBO3, but i could be wrong!

changed my wf from above a couple times...

boardtrackwesternflyer55.jpg

its in the middle of another change... hahahaha... love change :mrgreen:

bt2.jpg

Looks like a Gander to me/

f04.jpg

I was just thinkin' a good old fashion RAT build off,,,,,NO re chrome, powder coat, custom leather, or PRO Paint work, In other words NO Big $$$.= Just Parts pile, mixing and matching, a little cleaning and good creativity. Rust , spray bomb, grease and great ideas'
but anyway here's some of mine.
IMG_5330xx.jpg

IMG_5337xx.jpg

:shock: :shock: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :mrgreen: 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back