Post your desktop background!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOH OOH!

Heres another!

This beautiful thing was on ebay a week ago. Perfect example of a K car...Texas weather does a car good. I said if I bought it, I would move to texas out or respect to the car...haha
Screenshot2011-02-21at85828PM.png

Im having too much fun with this.

TheFlyingDingo said:
OOH OOH!

Heres another!

This beautiful thing was on ebay a week ago. Perfect example of a K car...Texas weather does a car good. I said if I bought it, I would move to texas out or respect to the car...haha

My mother had this exact same town & country wagon. Yellow Turbo!

TheFlyingDingo said:
OOH OOH!

Heres another!

griswolds....lol.

outskirtscustoms said:
MarksA-C said:
I like tanks :D

Untitled1027x642.jpg
As a joke I just set that as my background with the icons and hid all my icons in a folder. lets see if she notices......lol. I can hear it now...Hun why isn't the icons working?.....lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: It worked! :lol: :lol: :lol: I took a screenshot of my desktop the way it was then set it as background and un checked the show icons thing. Worked flawlessly.

kngtmat said:
We used to have a Blue four door Aries.

:lol: Wow, there is an actual yellow brick road in Kansas.
I had a tan Aries 4 door. Best car I ever had in the snow.

Latest posts

Back