Raleigh Twin Bar-PLease move to build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Raleigh Twin Bar

THAT'S the bike you wanted?...........UH OH!.....I think I sent the WRONG one!......So sorry. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh, so you bought that,very kool, i luv that biks, looks like mine but i don't have a double bar. no i am not going to put one on, it,s already painted and now drying, takes along time in this wet weather. oh thats why i live in the NW.lol

Outlaw

And here we are-The unboxing

Im surprised at the condition, its MUCH better than what it looked on Kota's Fresh finds
Anywho---

My symbol was a nice touch-
camera-gate138.jpg

camera-gate139.jpg

camera-gate140.jpg

Now kota...Does the other pedal go on the left or the right?
:lol:

Re: Raleigh Twin Bar-Received

Now that i got the bike built and 2% cleaned

I was filling the front tire when im tired as heck...I see the tube SPEW out of the tire and BAAAAAM
I allmost passed out...That was not Un-scary

Apprently theres 2 large splits in the front tire...no wonder he showed me the link for new tires...

The other pedal goes in the hole in the front tire! :lol:

Neat Bike!!! I remember a couple of Raleigh's like that brought back to the states by military personnel that had been stationed in the UK. What was interesting was some had rear stays that could be unbolted and replaced. Raleigh sold replacements. Can't tell from the pics if this one is like that? Thanks!!!

KIDS :roll:

Back