"RATS-ALT"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "RATS-ALT" (REAR rack?)

Looks cool Larry, diggin' the lines 8)

yup Larry, you gotta do that too.

Think I feel in love with this bike Larry... you´re on the right salty track for sure.

Thanks for the feedback...The best part about this build: $0.00 spent so far.

herr_rudolf said:
I'm also terrible at sending bills and lawyers and what not... So go right ahead. :wink:
I'm probably not the first to come up with a wheel-through-rack idea, and it would be a shame if I'd be the last.
The bike is getting better everytime you post a pic. Don't stop now!

Hope somebody will have fun riding the threads off of it. 8)
I sorta lack imagination, so I like to STEAL ideas. :lol:

Gdcast said:
Think I feel in love with this bike Larry... you´re on the right salty track for sure.
First I gotta worry about herr_rudolf coming to get me for stealing his ideas. NOW i gotta worry about your NEW wife coming over to kill my bike!

Dr. Tankenstein said:
This bike just keeps getting lower and lower....I love it!
:lol: :lol:Thanks! I think it's at it's limits ,NOW!

Hey! With a little work, a little hammering, a little rolling...Who knows? :lol:
004-20.jpg

Re: "RATS-ALT" (REAR rack, chainguard?)

Not that it matters what I think but I was really digging those apes. The forks on this are some of the most awesome things I have ever seen in my life. I have one of these racks laying around too. I wouldn't mind making some for a future ride. Everything else on the bike is great. I can't wait to see the rack finished up. One of my favorite builds so far.

KOTA said:
Gdcast said:
First I gotta worry about herr_rudolf coming to get me for stealing his ideas. NOW i gotta worry about your NEW wife coming over to kill my bike!

Well she knew about my feelings for bikes before tying the knot, my conscience is clear.
Now tell me what in bike´s haven is that on the floor!!! :shock:

Don't know if you can see the "whole" pic, it's cut off on my screen....But it supposed to be a POSSIBLE chainguard.....Can ANYBODY see the whole pic?
Or maybe Gdcast, your saying it just looks DUMB! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LRayCincinnati said:
Not that it matters what I think but I was really digging those apes. The forks on this are some of the most awesome things I have ever seen in my life. I have one of these racks laying around too. I wouldn't mind making some for a future ride. Everything else on the bike is great. I can't wait to see the rack finished up. One of my favorite builds so far.
LRay, I'm digging those apes also....But that's one of the things I'm sorta known for. Just wanted to do something different, They'll get used, as soon as I'm done with this one. :D ....Thanks!

Definitely dig the aero bars, Banana seat works without sissy bar. Bonneville baby! Big Speed

KOTA said:
Thanks for the feedback...The best part about this build: $0.00 spent so far.

herr_rudolf said:
I'm also terrible at sending bills and lawyers and what not... So go right ahead. :wink:
I'm probably not the first to come up with a wheel-through-rack idea, and it would be a shame if I'd be the last.
The bike is getting better everytime you post a pic. Don't stop now!

Hope somebody will have fun riding the threads off of it. 8)
I sorta lack imagination, so I like to STEAL ideas. :lol:

Don't we all... And that is perfectly alright. We KNOW that when your bikebuild is finished it WILL BE a KOTA-bike. Front to back. Heck, you even don't need apes for that! Lack of imagination??? NO-Sirreeee....

KOTA said:
Don't know if you can see the "whole" pic, it's cut off on my screen....But it supposed to be a POSSIBLE chainguard.....Can ANYBODY see the whole pic?
Or maybe Gdcast, your saying it just looks DUMB! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I´m the DUMB one, dunno if it´s tank, rack or chainguard, heII, it looks like a steampunk mini vacuum cleaner from this side of the world! :oops: :lol: :lol:
What ever it is, throw it in, looks cool :wink:

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and you've already become an inspiration for me! Keep it up, the bike looks killer so far! I'm entering the build off, but I plan on voting for yours! :mrgreen: Also, I'm heading to the hardware store tomorrow to pick up a conduit bender! I can't wait to break something!

how many of those racks do you own kota? well other than two less? still love this bike

Latest posts

Back