Return of the “Hey, that’s cool!” thread...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not inserting my thing anywhere

What are you on about
Fine I'll get it myself
seann-william-scott-thats-awesome-cso95wfdpa1aznic.gif

Students, Professor Bart is giving Dutch lessons over in Class 2.
we have a saying here in the Netherlands: "Mosterd na de maaltijd". Literally translated: Mustard after diner
Everyone repeat after Bart:
"Mosterd na de maaltijd"

He's also mixing old parts with new construction to cook up a lekker fauxtina rat!
237462-20230617-221600.jpg

Smakelijk!

Last edited:
Students, Professor Bart is giving Dutch lessons over in Class 2.

Everyone repeat after Bart:
"Mosterd na de maaltijd"

He's also mixing old parts with new construction to cook up a lekker fauxtina rat!View attachment 237832
Smakelijk!

Dankjewel @MattiThundrrr ik zal meer Nederlandse taal gebruiken in mijn "build thread" :thumbsup:
For learning purposes!

Some more littoral translations:

IMG_20230624_201150_131.jpg

:grin:

Finished build sub forums will open sometime Saturday 7/1 so stay tuned

You will need to start a new thread for your build in the appropriate Class 1 or 2 finished bikes area using the name of your bike build, then add photos, highlights of the build, a link to your build thread, etc. Remember, the FIRST thing in your finished thread must be THE photo you would like used for judging in the Voting Thread. No finished thread means you will not be eligible for voting so don't miss this crucial step

Uncle Shish is doing the talking this time
So after reading up some and getting some tips I restored and repainted the Mesinger seat using automotive fabric and vinyl paint.
The 71 represents the CVN Aircraft Carrier Theodore Roosevelt, which VFA-211 is attached to. The stripes represent the flight deck runway.
240135-IMG20230707095329.jpg

Looks hotrod to me!

Well, don't miss what Bart is doing!
I fabricated, adapted, cut, filed and assembled the rear light on top of the fender.
240745-20230711-220933.jpg
240748-20230711-221853.jpg

And I absolutely love the texture and finish on the fenders too. So much going on with this build, it'd be wise to check out the whole thing!

Latest posts

Back