RIDE ON BLOCK ISLAND! Sunday July 11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NLCTVWguy

Rollin' on 20's
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a special event for New England area riders!

Join us for a ride on scenic Block Island, RI all day on Sunday July 11, 2010.

Take the ferry from either New London, CT or Point Judith, RI and meet up on the island.
Block Island is a great place to ride, with hundreds of cyclists, mopeds, and walkers all mixed together in the historic downtown. Where is everyone going? Either to the beach, or to get another beer!

block09bikes14.jpg

block09ferry79.jpg

block09sign59.jpg

Even though I live in New London, I will be departing from Point Judith (about 1 hr drive east on Rt.1)
because I'm bringing my VW bus out for a few days.

buswestbch06.jpg

When does the ferry run?

blockisched10.gif

What does it cost?

blockirates10.gif

We'll meet downtown at the Mohegan Cafe and ride from there.

block09bikes57.jpg

The actual ride location is not set in stone... there are lots of sights to see. A multi-speed touring or mountain bike is the most versatile bike to bring.

block09southeast23.jpg

At the end of the day, the trip home is often a beautiful ride into the sunset....

block09sunset83.jpg

Call me at (860) 912 6882 or email [email protected] to join us on this riding vacation. We will be on the island for a few days, if you would like to join us during the week.

--Rob

Anyone who is going on this, or will be visiting the island during the week, please call me when you know your arrival time and we will meet you.

My phone is (860) 912 6882.

We will be on Block Island through Thursday the 15th.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back