Schwinn Skyliner Freebie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My employees all know....you see a bike...no one wants....I'll take it! This Schwinn Skyliner came to me with no front wheel, a tacoed rear wheel, really bent derailluer hanger,bent handlebars, busted seat, and no brake arms....a quick trip to the spare parts bin, clean up, and here you have it. For a "department store" Schwinn, I was impressed with how well it rides once brought back to life.

100_0296.jpg

100_0297.jpg

100_0298.jpg

100_0299.jpg

How did I miss this? Sweet find.. How's that gel seat?

Gee, I missed it also. Great looking bike. I would also like to know about the seat as my aging bottom likes big & comfy. :)

The seat is AWESOME!!!! I got it at K Mart for $15.00.........it is very very comfortable!!!!

ya it is one of those trunk seat things for when you got alot of junk in your trunk.lol . I got 2 of them for my tandem, know my wife can ride and i dont hear oh my butt hurts why dont you get a good seat. :mrgreen:
cool lookin bike man.

And this bike has found a new home with my recently retired from the military Uncle ray, now the proud owner. He's riding every day and enjoying it.

Latest posts

Back