Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me awhile to round-up all these pictures but, here are most of my rides over the past 20 years or so.

My first car was a 1979 Spirit AMX SCCA prosolo car that I ran on the street.
79AMXshotin1993.jpg

This car was my first "toy" car. A 1988 Corvette coupe with z52 susp and misc. mods.
my88.jpg

This replaced the Vette. A 1955 Porsche 550 spyder replica by Vintage spyders. Photo taken while I waited to make a parade lap at Waterford Hills race course.
550spyderatwaterford.jpg

This was a daily driver for a couple of years. A 1998 Mustang Cobra with some minor mods. Photo taken at a "driving school" at Wterford Hills race course.
my98must.jpg

This is my current toy. 2003 Corvette zo6 with lots of mods to the suspension and brakes and a few to the engine and interior. Thats my wifes Pt Gt in the background and my old dodge ram.
DSC00632.jpg

Picture008.jpg

My current daily driver. A 2007 dodge ram.
Picture007.jpg

ahah
DER
i completely forgot about postin a pic
DER DER DER
and the hood doesnt line up b/c it was once wrecked before my brother bought it
IMG_0374.jpg

o and the big yellow thing on my driveway is a mopar m my dad and me painted

and with them blasted low profile tires, it goes NOWHERE IN THE SNOW
IMG_0298.jpg

and boadtrack fan
LOVE the mustang and the PT
those things are SWEET!

No pictures to post, my ...... 94 mazda protege broke down so I should be picking up a 08 nissan versa tomorrow if all goes well. I gotta get a picture of my shifter up before we dump it, Ill bet I have the only mazda with a 40" shifter lol.

I noticed some pretty mint rides up here, anyone in the New England, New York, Mass, CT, RI area etc. wants any restoration work done or air ride installed I suggest contacting Julio Perez at Connecticut Metal Cutting Rod and Custom guy has been doing this for TO long and his work speaks for itself!! check out some of the projects they did a 59 Caddy a 62 Impala, they did a 38..or 35 Chevy and now there got there hands on a 55 Nomad? (big station wagon looking thing), and a mild restoration job going into a mid 60s caddy. ... along with MANY other customer cars they have.

There website is in the process of being updated since they moved their shop and all but the phone numbers are the same, and the email addys work

http://cmc-customs.com

Boardtrack fan said:
It took me awhile to round-up all these pictures but, here are most of my rides over the past 20 years or so.

My first car was a 1979 Spirit AMX SCCA prosolo car that I ran on the street.

This car was my first "toy" car. A 1988 Corvette coupe with z52 susp and misc. mods.

This replaced the Vette. A 1955 Porsche 550 spyder replica by Vintage spyders. Photo taken while I waited to make a parade lap at Waterford Hills race course.

This was a daily driver for a couple of years. A 1998 Mustang Cobra with some minor mods. Photo taken at a "driving school" at Wterford Hills race course.

This is my current toy. 2003 Corvette zo6 with lots of mods to the suspension and brakes and a few to the engine and interior. Thats my wifes Pt Gt in the background and my old dodge ram.

My current daily driver. A 2007 dodge ram.
Thats it. Thats the AMC i want my dad to buy(Me)
Except id want it in the black with the gold/orange
And the AMX eagle on the hood(know what im talkin bout?)

Pawel said:
picked er up today. ... about 50million miles per gallon lol hope to tint the windows, shave the rear badges and get some classy pin stripping on the hood and the hatch / trunk door.

]
Definatly not a big fan of that kind of stuff

But that actually looks darn good!

Hey, Dingo my dad had a black 79 AMX that he put a slightly built 360ci V8 in. The car originally belonged to the vice president of styling at AMC. It was the only one ever built with a full leather interior. Unfortunately we drove it until the body was about to disintegrate. That car was as quick as any Mustang GT of the day.

Boardtrack fan said:
Hey, Dingo my dad had a black 79 AMX that he put a slightly built 360ci V8 in. The car originally belonged to the vice president of styling at AMC. It was the only one ever built with a full leather interior. Unfortunately we drove it until the body was about to disintegrate. That car was as quick as any Mustang GT of the day.
Aww Man
I should get my dad to bring the concorde down to lake orion one of these days(When he gets it fixed)
I want him to make it a sleeper soooo bad, he wants it "original"

sensor said:
looks good 2manybikes!(dont take this the wrong way......but wheres the frame on that? its a unibody car :p )
sorry.... had to say its since it was worded 'body off'
Thanks
It is a uniboby of sorts, but the body bolts to a floor pan. I pulled the body off of the pan and painted the pan and the body seperately. I actually almost wrote frame off myself :oops:

ooops......now that you brought that up the last time i worked on one of those was about 7 yrs ago.......guess my memorys getting fuzzy in my old age :shock:
guess thats what i get for trying to be funny :oops:
but i was serious about it looking good!

I gave up trying to post pictures so I will have to go manual first off my never ending project is a 72 Monte Carlo in primer IROC wheels all stock 350/350 (for now) I have my speed catalog list of parts partially built 350 still sitting in the machine shop and eventually I would like to convert to 5speed but for now it runs and drives and has tags on it,my driver (the only thing I can afford to drive) 97 Toyota Corolla 268.000 miles still getting 40mpg definetly earned its keep.My bike,swap meet,junk runner 89 Chevy c1500 longbed Cheyenne 4.3 5sp gets 20 mpg.My wife has a our latest purchase a 90 Mercury Sable wagon with 104.000 miles, it needs surfboards and wood on the side to be complete.last but not least is my sons 60 K1500 shortbed fleetside big back window all original 4wd running gear 283 4speed needs a full restoration and he wants to sell it for $1.000. as far as cars Ive had the list includes 5 Grand Sport Buicks a 51 special ,58 Super,87 Gran National ,69 SS Chevelle,And one of the ones I miss the most 69 K1500 Suburban w427 4spd that thing was wayyyy fun but I do have photos on My Space [email protected] sorry I am not more literate on this computer thing.

Ya, I know Ive posted pics of my plymouth before, But I finally bought a digital camera (That means I no longer have to borrow one) and hopefully thiers gonna be a steady flow of pics from now on.
000_0022.jpg

Behold!! the mighty 318 Poly!! :lol:

Gold Street Customs said:
I gave up trying to post pictures so I will have to go manual first off my never ending project is a 72 Monte Carlo in primer IROC wheels all stock 350/350 (for now) I have my speed catalog list of parts partially built 350 still sitting in the machine shop and eventually I would like to convert to 5speed but for now it runs and drives and has tags on it,my driver (the only thing I can afford to drive) 97 Toyota Corolla 268.000 miles still getting 40mpg definetly earned its keep.My bike,swap meet,junk runner 89 Chevy c1500 longbed Cheyenne 4.3 5sp gets 20 mpg.My wife has a our latest purchase a 90 Mercury Sable wagon with 104.000 miles, it needs surfboards and wood on the side to be complete.last but not least is my sons 60 K1500 shortbed fleetside big back window all original 4wd running gear 283 4speed needs a full restoration and he wants to sell it for $1.000. as far as cars Ive had the list includes 5 Grand Sport Buicks a 51 special ,58 Super,87 Gran National ,69 SS Chevelle,And one of the ones I miss the most 69 K1500 Suburban w427 4spd that thing was wayyyy fun but I do have photos on My Space [email protected] sorry I am not more literate on this computer thing.
[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/al...95/holyrollin72/01-25-2008024452PM.jpg[/img] Ok finally on top is my high school ride 63 GMC Carryall the second one back,The one that got away 69 GS400 convert numbers matching,This was by far the fastest car I ever had a tweaked 396 4speed manual steering too much fun!!!!

hey all i just went through all 16 pages... people with cool bikes have cool cars... heres mine... im preppin it for the summer right now... doin a mini overhaul to the engine and getting ready to throw a coat of paint on it too... green bottom white on top... classic v paint job...

357666.jpg

heres some pics of some fun... not a permanent thing but it was cool for the weekend... then the tv went inside the house...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=16829254

Back