Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude
you guys are awesome
i love dubbs
but up here aint to many of em
(im in north east ohio)

Heres a pic of the Jeep my son and I share.

jeep1.jpg

Mix teenagers and Jeeps together and mud will likely result. 94 YJ with 140K miles. Just have tuned it up and it runs great. We love to go wheeling and bet there are more wheelers here? Thanks!!!

NICE BURNOUT MB!! I love that car haha. :] Nice cars Fellas.

Here's my 2 cents! Well, maybe a nickel!

Big

Here's my daily for almost six years now.
1959 Euro Bug (semaphore car)

5ofme.jpg

Octofest_06_173.jpg

1915, Engle 120, comp header, dual Weber 40 IDFs...now with wide five disc brakes!

oldsmobuick.jpg

oldsmall.jpg
We also have this '90 Oldsmobuick that my teenaged boy has taken over somewhat.

100_6580.jpg

Charging across the West Texas desert.

Then we have a '98 Dakota.
I still have some Mother Mopar in my veins.

man i am a mopar bimmer guy all the wya (strange group i no)
but that monte carlo is a good lookin car!

love the dub too!

BLASTER said:
Here's my daily for almost six years now.
1959 Euro Bug (semaphore car)

5ofme.jpg

Octofest_06_173.jpg

1915, Engle 120, comp header, dual Weber 40 IDFs...now with wide five disc brakes!

oldsmobuick.jpg

oldsmall.jpg
We also have this '90 Oldsmobuick that my teenaged boy has taken over somewhat.

100_6580.jpg

Charging across the West Texas desert.

Then we have a '98 Dakota.
I still have some Mother Mopar in my veins.

"THE" Blaster??

BLASTER said:

Ahh, I remember the good ole' days when there was a square key for the ignition and a round key to open the doors. That was back before all the giant rubber Fisher Price Keys that don't fit in my pockets. That reminds me of my old 83' Malibu sedan. It had great power until you hit 45, then you could read the paper and do the crossword until it hit 60 mph.

How's bidness, buddy?

I've been spreading the word, for what little that's worth. :D

I posted a pic of your masterpiece a bit further down in this forum, under a skate topic.

:lol:

Just found a pic and scanned it. Me and my first car in front of my pop's house.

442.jpg

Must have been around 89/90 8)

Ha Ha...I'm thinking those were Cavariccis....looks like you're heading out for a little clubing and house music.

Sweet 442 by the way. :wink:

:lol: Yeah, I was pretty happnin....

I bought the 442 when I was 16. I paid $200 for it. The previous owner had given up on the car about 7 years previous and just parked it at the back of our apartments. There it sat with 4 flat tires, bleached paint, and sun worn interior. I drooled over it for two years before I did some hunting to find the owner.

Within 2 days of purchase I had it running, polished, and driving. It served me well for 2 years and then I sold it to a friend's father who promptly blew the transmission. He then sold the car to a drug dealer/mechanic who rolled the car into a ditch while running from the cops. I heard it just sits beside the drug dealer's home while he serves time in prison.

My poor car. :(

HutchXL24 said:
:lol: Yeah, I was pretty happnin....

I bought the 442 when I was 16. I paid $200 for it. The previous owner had given up on the car about 7 years previous and just parked it at the back of our apartments. There it sat with 4 flat tires, bleached paint, and sun worn interior. I drooled over it for two years before I did some hunting to find the owner.

Within 2 days of purchase I had it running, polished, and driving. It served me well for 2 years and then I sold it to a friend's father who promptly blew the transmission. He then sold the car to a drug dealer/mechanic who rolled the car into a ditch while running from the cops. I heard it just sits beside the drug dealer's home while he serves time in prison.

My poor car. :(
Nothing worse than selling a car to see it just go to he double hockey sticks some people just have no pride, I had a 72 Barracuda nice clean 318 auto blue on blue I sold it to this kid whos grandma gave him the $1.500 (ow hindsite)and the next thing you know he ripped out the factory a/c put all these pin stripe lightning bolt stickers in the windows it was all down hill from there.

Back