Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, still very impressed about all the interest in the bug.
Thanks for all the nice comments.

My chopping/welding skills are very basic, this said you must realize I didn't executed the work on the bug. I explained what I wanted and experienced and skilled people attacked the job.
Yes, the front axle is quite froward, quite simple mod, but again it involves skills I don't have yet (some day I hope :roll: ). Sticking to bikes for the moment...

Rgallen, If you know what you´re doing go for it!
If you still don't, be careful about it, talk to some pros, and go for it!
BE SAFE

Thanks again for the kind words! :wink:

Here is a bug I built a couple of years ago with the front beam pushed forward. Channelled 4" and copped 7".

salt24.jpg

VROD_rightsideup.jpg

Bonneville_98.jpg

Bonneville_102.jpg

Bonneville_29.jpg

The car 36" tall.

Now that's one sweet ride!
Has the back top of a bus doesn't it?
What kind of fuel tank has it? I see the filler going trough the hood, right? I like! :wink: I may add that!

Wow! :shock:
That´s awesome! Nice family build!
No wonder how it looks so good, it took a tremendous work.
Now I want one like that, a true rat...
Be proud!

C4 Metal Werks
That is really a lot of work but the results are very inspiring. Anything worth having is worth working for and that is truely a great peice of work. I absolutely Love the Bus top. It gives it a look that couldn't be bought.

c4 didn't that one make a magazine? i have seen that car somewhere else?

Hi, all:
Here's a bit of my collection of non-bicycle rides...
burnout89.jpg

This is my '64 Buick Wildcat doing a dry burnout with a tired 401 Nailhead. She's currently being restored and the engine will be balanced and blueprinted. The 'Cat runs its original TH400 and switch-pitch converter.

myestrella1.jpg

For something more sedate and two wheeled, this is my '95 Kawasaki Estrella 250 that thinks it's a BSA. It's, literally, a factory custom with the oyster shell side panels.

nuthrds1lo-res.jpg

My Vespa 50S Kustom, factory 50th Anniversary reissue. Besides the TJ Tuck 'n' Roll, it runs an 80cc Polini big-bore kit and trick zorst.
jawaside.jpg

For those that like a bit on the side, here's my Jawa TS350 and factory Velorex 'chair.

Not shown are my '94 Nissan Skyline GTS 25 and my CZ 'armadni' (military) project. Hope you like what you see. Cheers.

rgallen said:
Here is my 1964 Ford F-100 that has been my daily driver for the past 26 years, rain, sleet, or snow. It has a 1977 Monte Carlo sub frame for a better ride, and PS, PDB.
Also my summertime ride is the 1998 Harley Road King. I made some custom skirts out of 13 different pieces of metal amd fiberglassed them to the bottom of the saddlebags to give it a lower look without distorting the ride.

I just like cutting things up to see how they go back together.

1964FordF-100.jpg

1998HarleyRoadKing.jpg
are you over on the jockey jlurnal?

Here is my Ranchero I sold about a year ago
DSC00199.jpg

I don't want to say what I replaced it with for fear I'll get booted from my club.

I've loved Rancheros since they were new, and your old one looks pretty cool. Are you that ashamed of what you're driving now?

Here you go one of my other fun hobbies

Where my name comes from
waynoka201.jpg

My buddy Steve on his dirt bike(the same one I blew my acl out on) and my 2007 Honda TRX450er
DSCF1860.jpg

Our buggy meant for a motorcycle motor but has a 2.2 Subaru motor and trans (mid engine)
DSCF1967.jpg

buggywheely.jpg

My '57 oval window Bug sittin on 4X4 status with some fat a** Coker white walls. (If you're in the PHX area they're for sale http://www.ahwooga.com/detail.asp?id=4049) Loved those tires.

57oval2.jpg

At a local hot rod show parked next to Frenchy's sweet Lincoln...

IMG02408.jpg

Back