Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no, this isn´t my car, I don´t own one. But I must show you this thing. It´s a "AWS Shopper", built (in Germany) in the early 1970s years for all those old men, which have had only a driving-license for vehicles with max. 250cc. So this "car" has a 250cc-2cyl.-2 stroke-"engine" with 13 DIN-PS (may be 15 SAE-PS). It´s so ugly, that it nearly falls into opposite . . .

regards, Paul

AWSshopper7890.jpg

My 65 Ranchero with a 97 mustang v6 motor and transmission and toyota tacoma front and rear suspension

Our motorhome a 1945 Flxible Clipper with a 5.9 Cummings motor

My 1941 Ford Pickup

My moms 1939 Ford Sedan with complete toyota truck running gear

My Dad's old 1937 Ford Coupe with a taurus sho motor in it

My Grandpa's 1948 Chevy Suburban with a 5.3l vortec motor

Here are a couple of mine and my little brother's "WARHAWK". The Beetle is obviously a '59. It is powered by a small Subaru motor with VW parts on it. My brother's bike used to be a Honda 550 Nighthawk. He says he had it upto 138mph. I am working on it for him while he is away. I made the checkered air cleaner covers. The Green one is a '57 plymouth savoy with 50,300+miles on the original flat head 6. The last one was a pinewood derby car I built for a neighborhood race. It has adjustable ride height. I thought I had a picture with it raised, but I can't find it. It can raise or lower the front or rear indepentantly with one adjuster screw per axle. Pointles really, but ratty :lol:

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2833.jpg

IMG_2837.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

Img_0620.jpg

Img_0619.jpg

Img_0618.jpg

Img_2192.jpg

Img_2193.jpg

Img_2194.jpg

Here's my land rocket, tuned and ready for take OFF! :D

k2gixxer019.jpg

k2gixxer008.jpg

8)

i don't run from the cops on my scooter :wink:
but i do try to run from the other 39 guys on the track :shock:
man, i need to work on that :roll:
DSC_0297.jpg

I really like the shape of 2-doors, its not that family-car-like.
I assume you got a 4-door, maybe even a suburban?

Back