Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newcaps-1.jpg

Gotta say, I agree with the Family. 8)

Oh! :? Hey, is that a smart car stuck in the wheel well?!? :shock:
:lol: :lol:

Heres a before shot, shows a bit of what i've done so far, Which was buff out the scratches I could, painted the wheels(still got one more to do) drain the fish tank headlight, and wash it. This whole white car thing is a little hard to handle.
0714112052-00.jpg

Unintentionally scared someone. The way out of town here is a 15 minute ride, so I was following two cars, one turned. The guy in front of the one who turned slammed on the brakes and went down to 52. I followed him all the way down the road, realized I missed my turn, and turned into a gas station with him. He pulled into a parking spot, sat there and I turned around and left. He then backed out, and proceeded to pump his gas... :mrgreen:

RIP poor wagon, but that's a clean GT-S. Limited slip? I just bought some tickets to go to Universal Studios in Orlando in a month.

yoothgeye said:
RIP poor wagon, but that's a clean GT-S. Limited slip? I just bought some tickets to go to Universal Studios in Orlando in a month.
Thanks for the comp.. when i bought the car it had all this gt-s stuff like the front and rear bumpers seats door panels all were placed on it but its still a single cam working on getting a 20v swapped in it but that wont be till next year and limited slip rear sitting the garage just a waiting :wink: ...... universal . thats whats up i keep looking around for local bike events and what not s keep your eyes posted if i see them i will post them....
and yea man i miss my wagon ...dont text a drive... :cry:

Here is my '56 Chevy Belair. Pretty stock besides the 305 under the hood. It needs a headliner and undercoat. That's about it. We love it. I guess in the second pic you can also see my contour, silverado and envoy too. Chris
2011-07-28_17-03-15_999.jpg

2011-07-28_17-03-34_824.jpg

This car my dad and I bought last year and are having alot of fun going to shows together in it. :D
DSCN5710.jpg

DSCN5719.jpg

Wow! I'm surprised with the amount of VW peeps here! Cool to see some great pics of everyone's rides.
Here are mine...

'64 13W Deluxe (Currently taken apart for restoration)
64KombiPS.jpg

'56 Oval Original paint!
Picture8.png

'63 Ragtop
DSC05125.jpg

Stock 6V '66 Beetle
DSC04712.jpg

Back