Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gdcast said:
I remember my grandpa had the 2CV truck in the nineties, was his parts getter.
Those things are fun, specially with the rag top down.

yes, fond memories, mum had a couple of dyane 6 in the 70s, when my brother and i were small boys. we loved riding around stood on the rear bench with the roof off :mrgreen:

My current Ride/project

1964 Ford Econoline Superduty Panel Van
powered by a 1965 Ford 200ci straight six
IMG_3743.jpg

IMG_3745.jpg

Old Rides, long gone now but they were fun while I had them

62 VW Bus
IMG_1387.jpg

84 Chevy K-10 4x4
Truck002.jpg

Drive my wifes 2006 Saab 9-3 on most days :roll: untill I can get my 64 Van to daily driving status. I give her a hard time about it but the Saab hasn't let us down.

yeah it was, I enjoyed it. The bus needed tons of body work. Had a lot of Cancer/Rust. Let the next owner deal with that.

My 64 ford is pretty much rust free, purchased from a lady in San Francisco and shipped it here. Cant beat a west coast conditioned classic when it comes to rust.

After 8 years of storage, I finally got my Mini back from the guy that never finished it. Since he has had it, I have honed my resto skills. Time to put it back together. I finished up the floor this week. All new sheetmetal on the bottom. I have to strip the bondo and start over. Satin black with gloss black lace roof and gloss black pinstiping.

Motorcycle engine powered. TONS of chrome, powdercoat, stainless. I have been gathering parts for 10 years!

mini.jpg

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
CIMG1124-1.jpg

My Mini. All Cooper S stuff under a 59 body.

Sweet mini, any under the hood pics? Are they really as small as they look?

A work in progress! Under construction (always)! 1948 Chevy Sedan Delivery. Will be a great bike hauler!
Delivery1.jpg

Delivery.jpg

Delivery2.jpg

pick said:
A work in progress! Under construction (always)! 1948 Chevy Sedan Delivery. Will be a great bike hauler!
Delivery1.jpg

Delivery.jpg

Delivery2.jpg

Whoa! :shock: Very nice pick :wink:

outskirtscustoms said:
Big Fat Whitewalls said:
CIMG1124-1.jpg

My Mini. All Cooper S stuff under a 59 body.

Sweet mini, any under the hood pics? Are they really as small as they look?
Just for reference, the wheels are 10". That's the diameter, not the width. Here's an old picture of the engine.
Mini006.jpg

Back