Show your(die cast) scale model/toy collection (pic. heavy)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On some posted pictures you sometimes catch a glimpse off peoples interiors that have some cool stuff in the background, thought it would be fun to share some of that with you guys.

2m29iz4.jpg

2lctfkg.jpg

34qlaue.jpg

zmziaa.jpg

wkrbc1.jpg

153xxtu.jpg

2q2gtgj.jpg

2ywwfww.jpg

ddi0c2.jpg

i5zu4y.jpg

2d7v7ee.jpg

2ms36sl.jpg

2cr4vww.jpg

2nsrk9g.jpg

One i customized myself;
2cymec9.jpg

You have a good collection :D Heres a very very very small part of my cars :p Multiply these by 80 :mrgreen:
cars3s.jpg

cars4.jpg

cars5.jpg

badmuller said:
On some posted pictures you sometimes catch a glimpse off peoples interiors that have some cool stuff in the background, thought it would be fun to share some of that with you guys.

wkrbc1.jpg

153xxtu.jpg

Where did you get those tow trucks :?

mine consist almost soley of vws cause im a vw guy.when ever i see a vw i buy it.i have about 2 buckets of hotwheels from when i was a little kid too

SCHWINNRAY69 said:

The white one(dually) is from Welly(nr 2086), made in china bought in a lts(local toy store :D ).
The 2 black ones are from Jada toys,
the one with pink pinstriping is from a lowriders series and was available in 6 colors(i think) at the time.
The other (flat)black one is from a Von Dutch series they did, there where 2 colors a yellow/black and a black/white(police).
Jada has done some cool kustoms, you should check their "road rats" series.

nice job ! schwinn ray 69

here is a layout that i had on one of the room's in the house that today is my bike room and all the layout is put away to take to shows in indivisual sections, the chevy c/10 is one of my custom job's that one has a body drop with custom over size camaro wheel's :mrgreen:
layout.jpg

diecast-1.jpg

scale.jpg

badmuller said:
SCHWINNRAY69 said:

The white one(dually) is from Welly(nr 2086), made in china bought in a lts(local toy store :D ).
The 2 black ones are from Jada toys,
the one with pink pinstriping is from a lowriders series and was available in 6 colors(i think) at the time.
The other (flat)black one is from a Von Dutch series they did, there where 2 colors a yellow/black and a black/white(police).
Jada has done some cool kustoms, you should check their "road rats" series.
Thanks for telling me where you got those :D I've never seen them there so I guess I'll have to keep looking :cry: :cry: I have one in the "RoadRats" series and a Bel-Air rat rod :p
Road Rats Van, A.K.A "Big Lou"
002jhns.jpg

Chevy Bel-Air
003uj.jpg

I race 1/24 scale slot cars, mostly hard body stuff. Here are some of the cars I have either built, raced or sold....

PC260016.jpg
<br>
PC260015.jpg
<br>
PC260014.jpg
<br>
PC110060.jpg
<br>
PA120002.jpg
<br>
PB190014.jpg
<br>
P6230012.jpg

MAN you have some nice looking Pices !
seetheusachevy said:
I race 1/24 scale slot cars, mostly hard body stuff. Here are some of the cars I have either built, raced or sold....

PC260016.jpg
<br>
PC260015.jpg
<br>
PC260014.jpg
<br>
PC110060.jpg
<br>
PA120002.jpg
<br>
PB190014.jpg
<br>