Show your Ind_Chuckz Workman/Heavy duty build!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
With @ind-chuckz selling so many Schwinn Heavy Duty's and Worksman Industrial frame sets on the site, it would be cool to see the finished builds all together in the one place, so post them up!

Luke.

OK, I'll bite...
1st Workman INB frame purchased from Chuck, "the Lead Sled". Which unfortunately I'm diggin' the about-to-be-finished "Worksman RS" so much that the "LS" is subject to a face lift!

... and the 2nd INB frame purchased from Chuck, the not quite finished "Worksan RS", Core 77 Dutch Masters inspired:

... Keep raiding those factories Chuck!!!;)

Last edited:
I haven't bought any frames from Chuck, but I did buy a Nexus7 hub for Flexy in BO7. I also bought one of his beefy Worksman wheelsets (via @slowriderz ) and used it for my BO9 build starsNbars. Drum brake up front and 3 speed rear.
WP_20140802_16_08_09_Pro_zpsfdb193a5.jpg

WP_20140803_13_02_01_Pro_zps75726bbb.jpg

WP_20140803_14_31_45_Pro_zpscd6c4c34.jpg

Here's my Schwinn Heavy duti one of my Fav's to ride makes a good bike to take to the drag strip cruise around on.
Oh man, I don't know about that... I think it would be only fair if you were riding a yellow bike!:21:
(If you didn't get that jab at Chuck's expense, go back and take a look at how many yellow frames he's sold;))

Here's my Schwinn Heavy duti one of my Fav's to ride makes a good bike to take to the drag strip cruise around on.
Hey you know I could print you up some Kawasaki decals for that thing!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back