Spring Gravity Race - Wichita

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2010_Spring_Gravity_Shoot-Out.jpg

Bump da bump

Food... what is everyone bringing?

Ive got a couple of options to knock your socks off. Both involve smoked meats. option #1 Smoked prime rib, or option #2 Smoked spare ribs. Either way it involves ribs, and they are both awesome! take your pick, but im leaning towards the spare ribs since not everyone likes prime rib.

Or I can bring the Beans and taters like before, they are good but figured you guys are ready for a change?

Gravity racer... I wont have the Rust Rocket completed :cry: but I am throwing together that old Indian Bike out of spare parts, for something to have fun with. :D

Randy, since you like your meat well done, then Prime Rib probably wont work for you... thats ok, Spare Ribs to the rescue!

Cameron, unless you wanna be the Chief Haybale Inspector I suggest brakes... and more brakes :wink:

Cameron, shoot man, that neck is crazy cool!! :wink:

If I do part it, I will let you know.

Since the plans for this one changed, Im kinda thinking of making it into a fixie and using it as my daily driver. Know of any spandex sales?? :lol:

Back