TRADITIONAL Stir crazy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried a different tire/wheel combo. I'm going to try some brick tires with black rims and see how I like them. I installed a half link chain and was surprised everything lined up. First time I have used one. On to the chainguard.
20240629_125641.jpg
20240629_145928.jpg

I like the brick red tires on there.
Half link chains are very cool. If you ever get a chance, try the KMC Kool Knight armored half link chain.

1719750539629.png

I tried a different tire/wheel combo. I'm going to try some brick tires with black rims and see how I like them. I installed a half link chain and was surprised everything lined up. First time I have used one. On to the chainguard.View attachment 271508View attachment 271509

Looking good!

Those half link chains are awesome. I used one on my last build. Debating running one on this build.

20230704_202037-01.jpeg

I like the brick red tires on there.
Half link chains are very cool. If you ever get a chance, try the KMC Kool Knight armored half link chain.

View attachment 271510
Tires kinda growing on me. I got this one on the cheap just to see if I like it. I will try one of those kmc on another build.

Brick tires with black rims / spokes / hubs FTW! Nice complement to the raw frame / fenders and worn saddle. :thumbsup:
Wasn't sure I would like them but I think they fit in.

Still digging out parts while i'm working on getting the rest of the house paint off. I've had this springer hanging around for about 3 years . If i remember correctly i had a heck of a time getting the bars into the bracket. As usual i've misplaced the acorn nuts that went on there. No big deal i just ordered some more.View attachment 264600
You gotta use that fork bud! I absolutely love the one on my LowCo Liner build from a couple years back
IMG_4321.jpeg

You gotta use that fork bud! I absolutely love the one on my LowCo Liner build from a couple years back
View attachment 271540
Took a bit to get it dialed in but I'm happy with it now. I had a bent bracket that was throwing me off.

I really like those brass acorn nuts on the fork, it plays off the frame brazing very nicely.
It’s details like that, attention to detail, that put some builds at a different level for me
I use those when I can get correct size. Always love to see bare brazing.

Big fan of the splash of color paired with the raw metal finish.
First bike I've used the brick and black together. Even got my granddaughters approval. She always wants everything shiny.

Latest posts

Back