Stockton,Ca. 7/11 sunday Bike show and swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stockton,Ca. July 11th sunday. Car swap meet opens at 6am. Bike show and swap meet. This is held in conjunction with the car show, swap meet, as well as a model car show and swap meet. The bikes will be in one of the buildings as well as the model cars in a separate building. The car show and swap meet also has a lot of really good deals. I went to the last bike show and the turn out was very big for the first show. Lots of great original cruisers as well as choppers and custom builds. I'll be there selling some complete 50's original bikes and parts so come check it out!

Mike S. and Ray will be there with a big black trailer full of fresh unseen inventory. Come check us out and go home with a classic vintage cruiser. Look for us in the swap meet section. See ya there!

Turned out to be a great day. The weather was bareable starting in the 80's. Lots or interesting people stopped by to chat and some went home with a nice vintage cruiser. Didn't have a chance to go into the building where the bike show was and missed all of it, so my pics are in the swap area outside. Enjoy!
2ndSatandStockton019.jpg
2ndSatandStockton018.jpg
2ndSatandStockton017.jpg
2ndSatandStockton015.jpg
2ndSatandStockton014.jpg
2ndSatandStockton013.jpg
2ndSatandStockton012.jpg
2ndSatandStockton011.jpg
2ndSatandStockton010.jpg
2ndSatandStockton022.jpg
2ndSatandStockton021.jpg
2ndSatandStockton020.jpg

Was definitely a good time..was ALOT to see there..was torn trying to find parts for bikeangel's F-100, which was a bust, but hooked up with Slick and picked up a fender and mirrors for her Collegiate..ended up going to the fleamarket afterwards over on Wilson way to try and find headlights (old school of course..) which was also a bust..but ended up taking home a West Coast chopper prime for "rattin"..so all in all..a good day..hope to see you all in Sac next weekend..

Kuttnhack said:
Turned out to be a great day. The weather was bareable starting in the 80's. Lots or interesting people stopped by to chat and some went home with a nice vintage cruiser. Didn't have a chance to go into the building where the bike show was and missed all of it, so my pics are in the swap area outside. Enjoy!
2ndSatandStockton019.jpg
2ndSatandStockton018.jpg
2ndSatandStockton017.jpg
2ndSatandStockton022.jpg
quote]
Thanks for the pics! It was a nice day out. Was nice meeting you and Mike. Nice collection you two brought out. It was the 1st show for my bike club and we all enjoyed ourselves. The girl in the last pic is the car club pres. grand daughter and she fell in love w/ the bikes on Sunday. See you guys at Cyclefest!

Latest posts

Back