STOPPED FOR A BIKE, LEFT WITH HOT WHEELS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Roger Dodge is a metal base car which is hard to find, and the Maxi Taxi is super clean. I'd say these would probably fetch about $40 a piece out my local Hot Wheels show. The other cars are heavily played with and would sell for between $5-$15 a piece.

Rat Rod said:
I've had those lunch boxes since the 90s. Started collecting and managed to get five of them and then gave up.

I have an absolute ton of late 80s and early 90s Hot Wheels and Mathcbox cars in the original package still up in my attic. My Grandfather had a bit of a shopping issue and he bought these things every time he went to the store...which was several times a week. :shock:

We'd come over to visit and he'd hand me several paper grocery bags full of Hot Wheels and say, here...take em, I'm running out of room. :lol:

I just stuck the boxes of them up in the attic not sure what to do with them all. :shock:
I have a friend who has a 2 year old ..and wants me to get her bunch for his birthday party .. I am thinking they are too young at 2 for that ..
but thats her idea.. so i have a shopping bag full in the back of my truck..

Jimmy the Gent said:
Why do all these sites say the Maxi Taxi is a '68, '69 or '71? It's obviously a '70....

Thats because the ones putting the info on the sides were probably born in the 80's and don't know the difference .....(sorry SCHWINNRAY)

Latest posts

Back