STREET DIGGER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: STREET DIGGER(TIRE IS NOW HERE)

great got the tire, now I can finnish up this build. thanks Mike. now on with the show. woopie, I am happy.

Outlaw 8)

Re: STREET DIGGER(TIRE IS NOW HERE)

got the tire mounted on the rim today. didn't get to start hanging it on the forks yet, I need another pair of hands to get it all line up an tacked in place. my buddy won't be back till tues. so will get it started then. did get some work done on the bike, am relocating the seat an building a bad boy fender for the back out of the old occ fender. no pic's got way too busy. thanks all for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

got about half of the new fender down today. had to wait for my wife to get back from town with some metric bolts for it. also getting the fork ready to go for welding hopefully tommorow we can get it done and mounted for a pic and maybe the bad boy fender. will see. thanks for lookin. stay tuned more is comin.

Outlaw 8)

Re: STREET DIGGER(BRAND NEW PIC'S)

well this is what I got done today. there is still alot to do yet but as ya all know when ya build custom parts they take awhile to do. so with that said here are the latest pic's of STREET DIGGER, enjoy:

001-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

hope ya all like it so far. still more to come. thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

I am lovin' it man!!!
Those tires look great squeezed onto those rims.
How wide do they end up being?

thanks guys. as far as I can tell the widest part is still the same. didn't measure but will try an do that. this bike is not close to being done. I still have to build the tank for it and some other details. I have the paint figured out but that will be a secret. have been playing with colors today an think I have hit on what I will do. really need to get this one done way before x'mas as it will be put up for sale.

stay tuned for more of:

STREET DIGGER
coming to you soon for your enjoyment. :)

Outlaw 8)

it's only 6 " longer then stock, so not to bad. I'll tape it an see from axle to axle. thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

thanks Mike. the tires do look good on it. again thanks for the tire an lookin. glad ya like it.

Outlaw 8)

I measured the bike from axle to axle an it's 50". so not to bad. only thing I did today was polish up some raw metal. that is so much fun to get a shine. forgot what that was like. haven't done that for yr's. when I was building choppers and could'nt afford chrome which was all the time,lol, I would have to polish up the raw metal by hand as like alot of other guy's at that time. what fun. anyways thats it for today. thanks for lookin.

Outlaw 8)

got some clear but a cold day so was able to weld on my springer. had to stiffin it up as it wanted to bring the bike down. also started to get the rear fender mounted. didn't get any pic'c today but will soon. HAPPY THANKGIVING to all of you. have a nice day.

Outlaw 8)

Scott, hadn't look at it today. hmmm, I hope so.lol. I haven't started the tank yet so will see after I get back home friday. hmmmm, good point, thanks that is a good question. have a great turkey day an thanks for lookin. keepin me on my toes.lol.

Outlaw 8)

thanks Jack, they are 1/2" tubes. was going to do 1" but that was too big. I think these look alot better. will get a pic of it with all the bracing on it this weekend. thanks for lookin an have a great T-DAY.

Outlaw 8)

Back