THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN (ITS ALL DONE)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/9 dual carb setup and pinstripes

that idea crossed my mind too but they would only be able to be used when the rider was off the bike or you would get a face full o flame. nope that is not their intended use. and no it wont have an engine i think that would be frowned upon.

really? i thought there was an engined bike in last years.........
yup.....rusty513 started with 'the fizzer' then sold it and did another

sensor said:
really? i thought there was an engined bike in last years.........

yup, my brother built on last year ( i think he got the bug after seeing necessaryevil's lazyray :mrgreen: ), he built the bike he wanted and i dont think you can frown on that. same goes for any other bike here i would think :)

but i think theres enough proof here that a ton of bikes look better without motors

looking like the grandaddy of hotrod bicycles karfer !!! personally the tailight is my favorite part so far :D

As a bikecycle mechanic this thread is both bewildering and intriguing.. cant wait to see whole bike

sorry if i was misunderstood(happens almost always).......
i wasnt saying theres anything wrong with a motored bike in the build off....theres nothing against the rules about it
as for karfers bike having/not having one well just have to wait and see :!:

ccr thanks i like the taillight too now i just have to get around to finishing it. now that the bike is taking shape it starts to get into all the little details that i love so much to toss into my bikes.

JOScatRATrod bewildered that is a good one i will have to remember that in the future for a bike name. thanks i too am a bicycle mechanic and when i brought it to the shop the other day well the other guys who are used to my nutty bikes thought this one topped them all on the crazy scale.

sensor i ment nothing bad by saying it would be frowned upon but come on these are bicycles i think it is more proper that way. now to toss some actual car parts at a bike that is cool at least i think so.

frank i cant afford those parts :lol:

finally got around to tossing some grease in the new departure model A hub so i could take her for a spin and so far everything is a go.

karfer67 said:
finally got around to tossing some grease in the new departure model A hub so i could take her for a spin and so far everything is a go.
your bike is missing at least one thing that I know of, Karfer, but I'll be by this afternoon so you can take care of it.
Looking forward to seeing it! 8)

yes thats right well i think i ran around like a proud papa sat showing that "part" off before the ride. my hats off to you my friend it is stunning. as for the bike the ride went well. after i had rolled her outside it dawned on me that i was about to do a long ride on a full custom rat that as of then i had ridden some 50 feet. so i took off up and down the street a bit getting a better feeling for the bike and all i can say is this sucker is just about perfect. i think it rides better than the ratty truck {i just wish she had a 2 speed} and the front end is very controlled only when you make sudden movements does it become twichy which is no real problem just no sudden moves. the sprocket does move a little front to back when going from brake to gas making a small clunk then settling down into that oh so beautiful skip link chain sound that if yoiu have never heard you are missing out. now i gotta get her back to the house so the carnage and sillyness can continue

I've said this to people before...."What the heck do they put in your drinking water, over there". :lol:
Don't take offense........... it was just a question. :D

KOTA said:
I've said this to people before...."What the heck do they put in your drinking water, over there". :lol:
Don't take offense........... it was just a question. :D
I dont know about Sac....but we dont drink the water around these parts....something about that brown tint..... :x

no worries kota and no i dont think that it is about whats in the water it is more like powered by budwiser. if any of you want to know my Achilles heel it would be to sneak in and steal my beer. i come up with all the really silly ideas like that.

pics171.jpg

this is a prospective of just how low the new bike is compared to the ratty truck which some thought the bars were super low

pics172.jpg

started adding in the ivory lines i really dig how the stem came out

pics173.jpg

as in traditional fasion i have to stripe everything
pics174.jpg

pics175.jpg

this one's for ted

pics178.jpg

pics179.jpg

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/16 more pinstripes

got a few more parts. i found this really cool front wheel reflector and i think i just have to use it on the bike. and then there is the plate which i cant take credit for this was made by fireproof and i really cant thank you enough for going through the trouble to make it. this thing is perfect in every way i just hope i dont screw it up mounting it lol

pics180.jpg

pics181.jpg

pics182.jpg

Re: THE GALT TOWN HOOLIGAN 6/17 mo parts, custom licence plate

TOO SWEET !!! props to Fireproof, very slick :)

Latest posts

Back