VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Scott!

i dig the tandem your parents made, and then you turned into its former glory. sweet.

-Scott

the only piece of the tandem left, the home made rear seat post/stem:
tandem.jpg

Rat Rod said:
And I'm staring at that same bike on my calendar this month at work. :mrgreen:
That's right! I almost forgot, ol' Godzilla is June's pinup girl! :D
I still can't believe I made the callendar at all :oops:

Cool pics....At work I park where the Crown Bicycles were built. The buildings are gone now but the Great Western MFG. Co.
once stood there!!! If you ever decide to get rid of the Crown pic Please let me know. Thanks, Mark
100_0368.jpg

Never posted this before, not bicycles......The THIRD one was an Aunt of mine. The year was 1931. I live about 20 miles from Springfield MA, so these may be Indian motorcycles, not sure.

2Hea002.jpg

Did this for my son a few birthdays ago. He's on his Triumph Daytona.........Not perfect, but he liked it.

motogang.jpg

woah, that last photo is awesome, thanks for posting! I know this thread is for vintage bike photos, but I think old motorcycle photos should be okay.

Danimal said:
I would like to point out that THIS IS THE BEST picture in the whole thread. Why? Because it also has the best car ever made in the backround!

4746272hjY.jpg

I'm with you on that mate, but I think other Chevs are pretty good to.

Hey Rat Rod,

I don't care what other pics are in the previous 19 pages, or even the ones to follow.

That one wins hands down.

Back