Walmart FatBikes?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed the chainring on this bike looks like it would work on a one-piece crank too. Being a TOTAL noob to 3-piece setups, is there a tool for removing it and replacing it something cooler?

Cheers,
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
yoothgeye said:
Deorman is in!!!!! :D

That means there'll be a black one soon! :roll: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That is a distinct possibility, although I have a Pacific "Schwinn" and a DX frame that are still red. :)

The ebay bike is a green one and is now officially collectible since WM is out of stock.
The bidding is up to $202, but I bet the bidders don't even realize that the fine print contradicts the "Free Shipping" he has posted.

DSC01243-1.jpg

They sure did mess up your paint in shipping?? :D

Ha!...now I see. :lol:

Glad to see one being customized. :wink:

So is it actually paint or is that sort of wrap effect that they give some bikes?

Hounddog, I can't believe that you are going for the anodized pink look, but I am sure that you have the skills to pull off a Fat Princess bike. :p
Are you going to put a flower nanner on there?

I just received a text from Walmart. My Walgoose is ready for pickup!!!!

kingfish254 said:
Hounddog, I can't believe that you are going for the anodized pink look, but I am sure that you have the skills to pull off a Fat Princess bike. :p
Are you going to put a flower nanner on there?

Haven't you heard? Pink is the new flat black!!!

Back