What do you listen to when you build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought this would be an interesting topic! I have an extremely wide variety. Some are, The Heavy, U2, Johnny Cash, Norman Greenbaum, Eve 6, Aerosmith, Rolling stones.. So much more it's crazy. I don't even know how I remember all the bands 8)

It's been about 100 % up here , iv'e been listening to my big fan howling in my face :mrgreen:

I have a little radio/CD/cassette thing in my shop, but I quit keeping CDs downstairs, so if I turn on the radio I can only pick up 1 station in this town and it's country, but not the old good stuff, it's the "top 40" of country, so basically a bunch of guys and gals who couldn't hit it big in pop radio so they twanged it up a bit.

That being said, I turn on and listen to my police scanner while I work in the shop, it's interesting late at night and plus the constant police radio calls coming out of my shop tend to keep anyone passing by from looking in for too long.

Laidback said:
Grunge.... :mrgreen:

this right here is your problem :lol: :lol: :lol:

I put an Ipod on with eveything but classical and hard core rap, I have a remote and if a song comes on that I
dont want to hear.. I just cue up the next song and there may be some grunge ... I will admit to nothing
everything from Hank SR... to zeplin

call me a dork, but i usually listen to NPR :p
why?
1)it's entertaining and educational
2)there's no music station in my area(anymore) that i can stand for more than maybe an hour.
3)i've got hundreds of CDs but if i'm workin on something and gettin dirty/greasy/sweaty i dont like to stop every 45 minutes to switch a CD :lol:

Lately I've had to listen to the kid down the road asking "what you working on?" kinda reminds me of when I was little and did the same thing.

Ticket+logo.jpg

I listen to local stinky radio (cuz it's all stinky) just to have background noise. If I have my ipod plugged in, it's on random and believe me, my taste is really random.

jeff

Back