What do you listen to when you build?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's mostly progressive and some classic rock...Rush, Yes, Zeppelin, Dream Theater, Coheed and Cambria, old Genesis, Trivium...that kinda stuff. Thank goodness for Ipods 'cause radio down here blows.

I wonder what those guys bikes would look like?

When I bother to plug in the radio I listen to WKIT, owned by Stephen King, out of Bangor Maine. Rock and Roll, old and new. Usually the commercials make me turn it off so I listen to myself cussing :lol:

bmxerpete said:
For me it's mostly progressive and some classic rock...Rush, Yes, Zeppelin, Dream Theater, Coheed and Cambria, old Genesis, Trivium...that kinda stuff. Thank goodness for Ipods 'cause radio down here blows.

Wow!! We have the same taste!!!!!!!! I'm a prog nut,have you heard Porcupine Tree?
Great prog band!!!!

a whole lot of screaming and yelling.....by me! :lol: all it takes is one nut to hit the garage floor and disappear into another dimension,and i start stringing together swear words in combinations that most people have never thought of! i like music also.

Sirius #33 First wave, or #41 Faction.

swing, rockabilly, jump blues, blues, sinatra, presley, prima, keely smith, louis jordan, wings, disco...... nothing but the best :D :shock:
I stand outside at 115 degrees to tinker with my bikes and listen to my music...this is as close to heaven as I get on this earth.

Houndog said:
bmxerpete said:

Wow!! We have the same taste!!!!!!!! I'm a prog nut,have you heard Porcupine Tree?
Great prog band!!!!

I love Porcupine Tree, waiting patiently for a new album... :mrgreen:

Whatever strikes my interest that day. Anything really. Classic Metallica, Beastie boys, new hip hop, rockabilly, SRV, or even late at night some kirtan as "chill" music.

Up here I listen to "Classic Hits 104.1"(70's stuff) And "92.9 Jack FM"(Classic rock). There's a ton of other stations.. But I don't care to much for them :mrgreen:

I have pandora on my iPod which just barely gets wifi in the shop. It's Internet radio that I choose an artist and it plays that and other similar artists. My favorite station is...

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE!!!

My favorite band is the Foo Fighters but that's not shop music :)

Back