What is this frame?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are stolen pics that look similar but not quite it.
111.jpg

5564_jpg.jpg

If you look closely at the bottom picture,the frame looks curved like yours,actually both bikes should have the same frame as yours,just that the straight bottom of the tank in the top picture is covering the lower frame tube.With the tank off the frame it gives the illusion that the lower bar is more curved than it actually is.You should have no problem using a colorflow,regal deluxe tank on your bike.

Man those are sweet! Especially the top one.

I was looking at Karfers "The Higgins" and his bottom bar is straight (he has no tank) So I assume we have different model bikes?

I think only the bottom one is the same, the top looks like the bar is straight

My dad loved the bike, I have a beehive springer, I wonder if he'd want to trade me for the shockmaster 8)

I looked at Karfer's frame,it is different than yours,probably later made,I never had any like that,looking at the top picture it still looks like the tank covers the middle part of the lower bar(like the top part covers the front of the top bar),don't think it would be like that if the lower bar was straight?,don't know for sure but you should be OK with the type tank in the lower picture.

Herman said:
I looked at Karfer's frame,it is different than yours,probably later made,I never had any like that,looking at the top picture it still looks like the tank covers the middle part of the lower bar(like the top part covers the front of the top bar),don't think it would be like that if the lower bar was straight?,don't know for sure but you should be OK with the type tank in the lower picture.

Its hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like a consistent black line on the bottom of the tank which makes me think its straight. But the tanks look the same so it could be bent. I think either tank would work as well, now the hard part is finding one.

Back