Countdown to RRBBO-9! ...START!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before you know it this thing will be all over the web!!

I just saw "VOTE FOR CEEBEE" scroll across the news ticker on CNN Headline News!!!

They were supposed to wait until May 1st!

It must be the Primaries

vote.png

I probably have enough parts set aside to build three bikes but I know that next week, when I set out to begin this thing, I'll be missing some little trinket item that will bring the whole project to a screeching halt...

I don't know if you are a genius or a lunatic, but like a wreck on the highway, I feel compelled to slow down and look. :crazy:

I feel compelled to create 10 alternate IDs so that I can Vote for CeeBee 10 times. ;)
How can I become a community organizer for the "Vote for CeeBee" campaign? Is there something like ACORN?

Thought the political stuff was off limits here.

Chips, I'm pretty sure that gopher is Canadian. If you would actually take time to read the credits at the end of Caddyshack, it clearly states "Special thanks to the Canadian Council of Gophers".

It very well may be. But you didn't specify nationality when you proclaimed your affection toward small furry critters. Nationality doesn't matter to me. I'm nondiscriminatory......;)

Latest posts

Back