JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE cool videos now posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so here is the deal. any and anyone come to this one i promise it should be fun. i was told by one of the guys for kickstand magazine that this ride is one of a few around the country to be used as a big release party. they are sending me 100 copys to give out FREE to anyone who shows up. lets make this one special and one to remember. meet up at college cyclery in sacramento ca, and bring front and rear lights. meet at 5 pm!!!!!!!!!!!! any ideas for the ride feel free to say i want everyone to be happy!

Re: JUNE 13TH LET EM ROLL RIDE WITH MAGAZINE RELEASE PARTY!!!

party?!!? as in libations? :mrgreen:
im guessing there will be a huge pack this time......i think ill go no brakes :lol: :lol: :lol:

im excited already. greg and i will be there of course .i hope to have my bike ready to go for that ride.its like the big reveal for my new build.cant wait to see the artical about adam and what that mag. is about .ive never heard of it before .if last months ride was good this one will be great.they seem to be getting better each time. i would suggest some where to ride to but unfortantly im not firmilier with down town .i dont know how far morgans bar and grill is but i thought it was a cool place the last time i went for the swap meet. just a suggestion

anyone of u let anyone know with a cruiser at all about this one.

i think i got atleast my mom to go not sure about my dad yet.my bf and i are tring to find people to go we want it to be a huge ride

cool beans

Well I think I can make this one if its family friendly, My wife just hasn't the ambition as her grandma is visiting at the same time but it would be me, my son Larry and my little one Sierra on the trail-a-bike ,then it would be what bikes to bring ? :?

sensor said:
Fireproof said:
Bring bikes that have air in the tires! :lol:
im not!! hope to see you guys there gsc

I'll be looking forward to see what you have, Sensor!

maybe i will roll out the build off bike if i am peer pressured enough into it. but i gotta get the front end right first. oh and does anyone have a good camera? like to take good pics that we can send out to kickstand mag? my camera is ok but i am no photographer.

thats an idea

karfer67 said:
maybe i will roll out the build off bike if i am peer pressured enough into it. but i gotta get the front end right first. oh and does anyone have a good camera? like to take good pics that we can send out to kickstand mag? my camera is ok but i am no photographer.
If the magazine was called Cruiser's And Thumb's I would be your man, :lol:

lol so are ya commin down?

Back